YHA Auckland International

Auckland, New Zealand

Great place, enjoyed my stay :)

• 10th Nov 2013

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Far too overpriced for what is actually on offer. Good place for one night but I wouldn't stay again do to excessive noise, did get a free upgrade though so that was good.

• 7th Oct 2013

Brilliant stay spotlessly clean... No problems and great staff

• 30th Sep 2013

Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Brilliant place, great stay would definatley go again!

• 27th Sep 2013

Cape Byron YHA

Byron Bay, Australia

Great hostel and facilities, pool was awesome and I loved the location, only a short walk to town and beach. Free bike rentals seemed like a good thing but due to heavy traffic it was actually very dangerous and there were limited cycle paths... Just enjoy the walk... Would definatley stay again

• 24th Sep 2013

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Although the location of the hostel was fine in terms of closeness to the city I felt that the security of the place was low doors were left open all day and night and more could be done to help this. The hostel was well set up for social activities club nights etc but there seemed a lot of long stayers and quite cliquey.

• 23rd Sep 2013

Hi Laura Thank you very much for leaving a review. We appreciate your opinion and have just recently improved the security in our hostel with new cameras. There are plenty of signs to make people aware to lock their doors also. I think we have a great bunch of people in the hostel. Nobody is allowed to stay longer than 3 weeks to bring in a fresh breeze all the time. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels. The Sleeping inn Team

Riverside Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

This place was stinking and messy. I was taken to a 6 bed dorm at the bottom Of the house. It was filthy and I was extremely unhappy. Do not stay here

Underground Backpackers

Perth, Australia

Had a fantastic stay and thought hostel had fantastic location and was one of the cleanest I've stayed in the 12 bed dorm wasn't my kind of thing but a smaller room is worth a couple of extra dollars if you want some sleep will be back for more I'm sure!

• 4th Feb 2012