This was one of the coolest hostels I've stayed at this year. Exceptional character in an old converted monastery. Dorms and private rooms were really well setup with the traveler in mind. Private lights and cubbies for your phone and stuffs with a power outlet. Maybe the cleanest hostel I've stayed in. Breakfast was very good. Staff was helpful. Only downside - at all - was that wifi only worked in the bar, where the music was obnoxiously loud at night. If you can deal w/ that, AWESOME hostel.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Great place if you're looking for a big party hostel. It's fun and the staff has it together pretty well. The tourism booking office was helpful and got a few things booked for me. Bathrooms are checked regularly and kept very clean, as were the rooms. Very comfortable beds and secure lockers. A lot of thought went into planning this place. Breakfast was bleh. Parties every night so if you're trying to rock it with other "western" English-speaking tourists this it. Only downer internet=garbage.

Enjoyed this hostel quite a bit. Wifi was good downstairs. Staff was awesome, really good people and really helpful. The kitchen could use a bit of an upgrade but not bad and manageable. Dorms and beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend to others.

El Guembe Hostel House

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

El Guembe was a nice place to stay. The owner, Diego, really made sure we were comfortable and we had what we needed. The breakfast was outstanding. Internet only worked downstairs but it was decent. I'd stay there again and I'd recommend.

Garden House Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Awesome place, really enjoyed my stay here. Even came back and stayed again. Breakfast is good, facilities are legit and it has a really nice outdoor balcony with a little garden. BBQ, little library, living room, very homey. Wifi doesn't really work in the rooms but it's good in the downstairs common area. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and I'd recommend this one. And the staff is really cool!

Mendoza Backpackers

Mendoza, Argentina

Reading the reviews this place looked fantastic, but I found it to be a fairly average place. Nice enough, good character and fun staff and the layout of the place is cool. The rooms are VERY small (like a cubicle for four people) and really not enough bathroom space upstairs for eight people, nor kept very clean. Breakfast was ok. Good location and fun people, worth a look but nothing mind-blowing. Wifi is spotty.

Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Really enjoyed my stay here. Nice, clean, comfortable with excellent facilities at a very reasonable price. Whoever built this place had people in mind - the semi-private bathrooms and showers are very nice, the rooms are comfy with plenty of space and just lots of little things that make this place nice. The kitchen could be a bit bigger but no big deal. I would definitely stay there again.

Hostal Facundo

Tarifa, Spain

Avoid this place if possible. Here is why: wifi is only available from 9AM-11PM; there is no kitchen or any dishes or anything, and you're not supposed to eat in your room; there are signs saying you can't wash any clothes in the sink, yet it costs 12 EUROS to do laundry. Finally, I got home one day to find the lockers in the room were gone! w my stuff! This got sorted out. The location was very good; the bathrooms were nice; the rooms were clean and ok. Fun people there. Would not recommend

Fabrizzio Guesthouse

Madrid, Spain

Absolutely loved it here! The location was ideal right on Plaza Mayor. The place had a lot of character, it was almost more like staying in a home than a hostel. The staff was really nice and we actually became good friends in only two nights. Very clean, comfortable, great free breakfast, free wifi....you can't beat it, especially for the price of about 20 EUR. If you get the chance to stay here do it! I definitely will visit again!

Louvre Youth Hostel

Paris, France

Place was ok to stay for being in a great location. The showers are awful, no temperature control just scalding hot. Wifi works well downstairs but you have to pay for it. Rooms and beds were clean and tidy. Overall just not the greatest place to stay but it was alright.

All we pretend : A BED in a dorm room to share with fresh linen + A FREE EARLY FRENCH BREAKFAST BUFFET... & for sure NO FREE WI-FI, Regards, The BVJ LOUVRE HOSTEL !

Backpackers@SG