Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

I had a great stay at this place, rooms were clean and comfortable, nice common areas, plenty of information available. Dumpling party was a great way to get to know people. The BEST thing about this place was Lei Lei, a fantastic host! I'd highly recommend here :-)

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Globetrotter

First of all, we are so appreciated to know and meet you in our hostel, and be honored that you speak highly of rooms , location, staff and all kinds of activities, especially for leilei who is the kindest and the most passionate guy here, thank you. But to be honest, the most happiest thing for us is that you have a great time. we will keep all in heart , and for your support and trust, we must improve and give you better and better service. Great greetings and best wishes.

Hostel Suites Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Your average big, generic hostel. Some of the staff were of no use. Nice balcony area upstairs. Plenty to eat at breakfast. No major complaints!

• 30th Jan 2014

Lagares Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

Staff very pleasant and helpful. Plenty of advice on offer. Clean dorms, big lockers. Air con was rubbish in our room. A bit of a walk from the bus station and city centre but still a nice little hostel.

• 27th Jan 2014

Hostel in Salta

Salta, Argentina

Having only a little spanish made things difficult here. Rooms were comfortable. Nice spacious common areas. It was fine for one night but was happy to move on.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Excellent staff with plenty of helpful advice. Great breakfast. We were lucky to be there for the bbq, great food and plenty to eat. Would definitely recommend to friends!!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Perminalen Hotel

Oslo, Norway

Good location, clean rooms, a good breakfast. Only stayed one night, and it was perfect for that. No atmosphere whatsoever if you are alone.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

A cosy hostel in a great location, easy to access all sights. It has a good kitchen, good showers and I found both staff and residents very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Helsinki. Free tea/coffee would be a nice touch here!! Great cafe next door with very reasonable prices.

• 26th Aug 2013

Five Stones Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

A nice hostel in a good location. Free breakfast was great. A lot of large noisy families here during my stay, difficult to sleep with their noise, however free earplugs provided did help. Not much of an atmosphere here during my stay, nonetheless it was comfortable.

• 14th Mar 2013

Indraprastha Home Stay

Ubud, Indonesia

Run by a very nice family, beautifully kept grounds, the best breakfast I've had in Bali, map provided very helpful. Room was very basic for the price, most I've spent on accomodation and could do with a good scrub, ceiling fan not working also. Better suited for those with company than going solo.

• 2nd Mar 2013

The Island Hotel Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

More like a hotel than a hostel, dorm was really comfortable. Nice areas to relax. Fab pool, I stayed there most of the time as the beach was filthy! Free breakfast was good, portions a bit hit and miss at times. Hostel was very quiet during my stay so not much of an atmosphere about the place but would recommend it to others anyways. Locks on the shower doors would have been nice!

• 27th Feb 2013

Canberra City YHA

Canberra, Australia

Nice clean hostel, good location, comfy clean rooms. Free tea/coffee would have been nice and it's the first time I've had to pay for luggage storage.

• 22nd Feb 2013

The Nunnery

Melbourne, Australia

Great location, the map provided by the hostel was really useful. Free breakfast included milk. Really nice staff. Kitchen was tiny not ideal if you want to cook. Bathrooms could do with attention a bit more frequently or else bigger bins! People staying here were a messy bunch, felt sorry for the cleaners! Not a great place if you want to relax, Rm 2 should not be a bedroom!!

• 17th Feb 2013

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

A nice change from the normal type of hostel, quiet and relaxed, comfy beds, a night would have been enough here

• 3rd Feb 2013

YHA Mt Cook

Mt Cook, New Zealand

A nice cosy, comfortable place to relax after a long days' walking. Very quiet and peaceful.

• 30th Jan 2013

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

A nice hoste! Nice having a balcony and I was upgraded on arrivall but crowd was a bit young for me

• 26th Jan 2013

Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

A nice hostel, quiet, great views, friendly staff, easy to meet people. My room was probably a bit shabbier than the others available but still comfortable. Shame about the expensive wifi $10 for 24hrs!

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

My first hostel in New Zealand and I wasn't disappointed. Comfortable, cosy and good staff, wish I had stayed a night or two longer!

• 14th Jan 2013

Melaleuca On Mitchell

Darwin, Australia

Nice place, good location, could throw in a free breakfast or free coffee for that price though

• 7th Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi Laura, Thank you for your feedback regarding Melaleuca on Mitchell. Its gret to read that you enjoyed your stay. We do have free tea bags in the kitchen and we do a free BBQ on Tuesday's. Enjoy the rest of your travels. The team at MOM

Underground Backpackers

Perth, Australia

• 27th Oct 2012

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

A great place to stay in, easy to meet people, staff were great and very accomodating over songkran, I have recommended this place to anyone I've met since heading to Chang Mai!!

• 8th Apr 2012

Khangsar Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

I used Khangsar House as a base for over 6 weeks whilst traveling through Nepal. The location was excellent, just off the main Thamel strip, yet far enough away from the noise at night. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and made us feel very much at home. I would not hesitate to return there if I visited Kathmandu again.

• 11th Mar 2012