Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

This hotel is awesome! It located in the basement of a building and is very homey. The staff and atmosphere is the best part! The ladies that work on the weekend are friendly, fun and great company. One of my fab hostels, simply because of Ida and the other girl that works on the weekends!!

• 27th Sep 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This was the greatest hostel ever! They have a pool, a spa and a bar and restaurant. The staff is amazing and te rooms are clean, spacious and mine had two bathrooms wih two showers, for 6 people! I highly reccomend this hostel!

• 16th Sep 2013

This hostel makes no sense. The bathrooms in the hallway dont have sinks in them (apart from the one across from reception). The kitchen is too small to cook in, and the fridge isnt big enough. Common area is awful as well. The elderly man who works at reception is the most grumpy, unwelcoming man I have ever encountered. This was the second worst hostel I have ever stayed at, and I have stayed in many hostels. (Experienced Nomad)

• 14th Sep 2013

Bura Surfhouse

Lagos, Portugal

This hostel was great! The people were super welcoming! As soon as I walked in, I felt a sense of being at a home away from home. I wish I stayed longer, but I only had one night. I will go back there again, the first chance I get!

• 25th Aug 2013