Location: Ireland,

Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

We loved staying here and just wish we could have stayed longer! The staff are amazing! This felt more like we were guests in someone's house rather than staying in a guesthouse. We would stay again!

• 12th Dec 2015

Zostel Rishikesh

Rishikesh, India

A wee bit far out of town but the walk in is so beautiful between the river and the mountains that it's not an issue. The room was lovely and had a good view of the hills. The General Manager helped us organise lots of activities and even booked our overnight bus to Jaipur for us. Great place to stay! :-)

• 9th Dec 2015

Hey Thank you so much for taking out the time to write us a review. We are glad that you liked the view and the room. We are glad that we had a hand in making your journey worthwhile. We loved having you over and would love to see you again! :) Cheers Zostel

Ganpati Guest House

Varanasi, India

We loved our stay here. It's right on the water. The staff were very friendly and helpful and organised lots of activities for us such as a boat ride and walking tour. There is a restaurant upstairs which we made use of every morning for breakfast which was lovely. Staff were very kind to me when I was feeling unwell! Would stay here again.

• 4th Dec 2015

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

Hostel has everything you need in a good location. We had a great stay here. We were only supposed to stay 1 night but extended our stay and booked in later in our trip when we needed to fly back to Delhi. The staff are so friendly and really go out of their way to help you. There is a good travel desk - the guy there helped us plan the rest of our travels in India.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Northern Ireland

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Security was good but not a great atmosphere for meeting people. Great location, close to Temple Bar. We hired lockers which are located outside and some of our luggage got wet due to a leak. The toilets weren't as clean as would be expected.

• 9th Aug 2014

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

I think this is quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is first class. There is a large patio area which is great to meet people. It's not far out of the city at all, only a short cab ride or you can get the streetcar. The staff were all friendly too. It was home from home!

HI Chamounix Mansion

Philadelphia, USA

Lovely hostel with helpful staff, the only thing that lets it down is the location but the bus stop isn't far away and it doesn't take that long to get into the centre.

HI Boston

Boston, USA

Amazing hostel. The breakfast is great, it was so clean and the staff were helpful!

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

I had a great stay, the staff we're so friendly and gave great advice about Vienna with regards to things to see and do and how to get around. I arrived super early in the morning, wanting to get to bed but the hostel was totally full, however the staff stressed that although the bed wasn't ready I had full use of the other facilities which was fantastic. I loved it so much I ended up staying an extra night!

This was a great hostel to meet loads of cool people! The staff organise some stuff every night for the guests to do, like cake baking and themed nights so it makes it easy to meet other people. The only thing I disliked was that the WiFi was a bit tempermental at times... I would definitely go back!

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is amazing! The staff are soooo helpful and friendly. The small size means that over your stay, you become like a wee family! I would definitely recommend it to all my backpacking friends! Its a great place for solo travellers and small groups.