Location: Ireland,

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

• 10th Sep 2013

I think this is quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is first class. There is a large patio area which is great to meet people. It's not far out of the city at all, only a short cab ride or you can get the streetcar. The staff were all friendly too. It was home from home!

• 6th Sep 2013

Lovely hostel with helpful staff, the only thing that lets it down is the location but the bus stop isn't far away and it doesn't take that long to get into the centre.

• 30th Aug 2013

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Amazing hostel. The breakfast is great, it was so clean and the staff were helpful!

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

I had a great stay, the staff we're so friendly and gave great advice about Vienna with regards to things to see and do and how to get around. I arrived super early in the morning, wanting to get to bed but the hostel was totally full, however the staff stressed that although the bed wasn't ready I had full use of the other facilities which was fantastic. I loved it so much I ended up staying an extra night!

• 9th Sep 2012

This was a great hostel to meet loads of cool people! The staff organise some stuff every night for the guests to do, like cake baking and themed nights so it makes it easy to meet other people. The only thing I disliked was that the WiFi was a bit tempermental at times... I would definitely go back!

• 6th Sep 2012

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is amazing! The staff are soooo helpful and friendly. The small size means that over your stay, you become like a wee family! I would definitely recommend it to all my backpacking friends! Its a great place for solo travellers and small groups.

• 3rd Sep 2012