• Japan, Female, 25-30
Mundo Hostel, Krakow, Poland
5th May 2014

Staff were trully attentive and served great breakfast. Shared room and bathroom were always clean. I will certainly recommend this hostel to my family and friends.

• Japan, Female, 25-30
New World St. Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
6.6
3rd May 2014

I experienced inconvenience regarding laundry facility. Since there was no dryer, people hung their wet clothes in a carridor, which made me hesitate to wash mine.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
28th Apr 2013

I stayed at a mixed room with 12 beds. It might have been more comfortable to have an equipment such as an individual reading light. I was obliged to move in the dark at night because turning on lights on the ceiling might awake other people.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
21st Feb 2012

Various activities in the hotel such as Free Old Ciy Tour and Shabat Dinner were quite helpful to know Israel and its culture. I would like to stay at the hotel again if I have a chance.