• Finland, Female, 18-24
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
7.4
5th Jun 2013

I stayed for 12 nights, and I enjoyed my time there. Staff was nice, cool and helpful! Breakfast was good. Grocery store is near by and kitchen facilities at the hostel are good! People say that the neighborhood is not too safe etc. but personally I didn't have to worry about that at all. I thought that the location was very good! Showers were ok but the water pressure is quite low. I would stay here again! They have lost of events going on but if you don't like partying you'll be just fine!

• Finland, Female, 18-24
Eastener Hostel, Berlin, Germany
10th Apr 2012

Staff is very cool, helpful and funny! Hostel was very clean and even in 8 bed dorm I slept perfectly. (beds are very comfortable). I couldnt possibly say anything bad about this hostel. Next time I'm in Berlin I will choose this hostel again. Would recommend! And not just for young people. Absolutely lovely!