Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I enjoyed my stay there. Highlights : strategic location near to buses, subway and walking distance of many attractions, terrace 24/7 bar with beautiful view and very friendly and helpful staff . However I think it lacked in cleaness a bit , specially of the shared the bathrooms

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay there! The hostel has a very good atmosphere , exceptional location ( 1 block from beach) and a very dedicated staff. Beds were comfy ( 6 female dorm) and I found the hostel clean. Breakfast was good enough . But what I liked the most was the bar and outdoors area that allows people to interact . it´s a great choice for who´s is traveling solo. I am def going back there and referring to my friends !

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

I had a very pleasant stay, it was quite a good surprise ! The hostel has a very good atmosphere, lots of activities and very helpful staff. The common areas are cozy , and the tavern pub is very joyful with meals and drinks for a very good price. Also I stayed in a 4 dorm room which was very light and clean. I have gotta confess the lift was a blessing as it's hard to find a hostel with lifts in Toronto! I totally reccomend it!

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Very good location, helpful staff. Kind of different structure , I found it kind of funny all the little houses along the street. The locations is a highlight. But It was a bit hard for me to take my lugaggee upstairs , plus I had a private room for 2 that actually had that bunk bed for 3 people. As it's an older building doors can get very loud. I thought my room lacked a bit of attention in cleaness. Overall I had a good stay.

Thanks for reviewing us. Our location is definitely ideal for travelers wishing to explore downtown by foot! The hostel is old Victorian style houses which add character but also have some limitations (i.e no elevator). If you are having trouble sleeping due to doors closing we do provide free earplugs at reception.

It's massive! It has a lot of rooms and lots of facilities. Although i stayed in a 12 people dorm , the room was big enough to host everyone with a lot of space. Only missed a bit more of air circulating in the room. Large Patio aerea , many activities , very well equiped common areas. Although a bit far from " all the fuss" it's just a block away from the subway what is pretty handy in NYC. Very good atmosphere.

The hostel is located in a very central area what makes it easy to access all the other areas, but there are many homeless people asking for money on the streets and this can be annoying and make one feel unsafe. Anyway the security was really good , no way you get in without your key or identifying yourself at reception so i felt safe. The building is kind of old, but the hostel has its charm and had a good atmosphere. i think cleaness could be a bit better Outstanding staff

HI - Monterey Hostel

Monterey, USA

It is a very different hostel. Smaller and more intimate , what creates a very good atmosphere. The free car park is a plus! the shower works with coins but that wasn't a problem at all. Staff extremely friendly and helpul more than usual. The only downside is being a no alcohol hostel and not having a bar ! enjoyed my stay.

It was a very good stay. Very big hostel , good facilities , good security and great location , 1 block from the beach , almost on the promenade , it's where all happens in Santa Monica. I was in a 6 people dorm wich has enough space. Only weird things is that it's a dry hostel and doesn't have a bar so i lacked a bit of atmosphere. The staff was a bit " cold" too compared to other HI staffs ...well i guess it's the LA way maybe. I had a very good stay.

Che Lagarto hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I have no words to say how terrible was my stay and of my friend at this Hostel . It was the worst experience ever . Never had been in such a bad place . Changed my reservations, for less days in a lower type of accommodation. Dirty Beds , Dirty facilities , Unhelpful staff , Broken toilet , Cold shower , renovations going on on busy times , almost impossible to use kitchen, no acvceptance of credit card , drinkable water only by purchase, and it goes on...

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

Very nice hostel , great location with view of the lake, rooms with ensuites that give more privacy, Lcd in every room. Great Staff very supportive, great atmosphere, friendly. I totally recommend . I had one of the best stays ever at this hostel!

Hekerua Lodge

Waiheke Island, New Zealand

YHA Auckland International

Auckland, New Zealand

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

I had an amazing stay at this hostel , and ar con in the room is lovely ! It is a very friendly enviroment, with lots of parties going on . Great to meet people and have a good time. All the staff is very friendly and helpful, I will destak Kole from the front desk , He has been very helpful , 100%