IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Great hostel. Very friendly, helpful staff. Common areas good for meeting other guests. Hostel is very clean, good showers and kitchen facilities. Hopefully the v. loud construction noise that kept me and other guests awake from 4:30 in the morning has finished because other than that it was a great place to stay.

Thank you for your review. I am really sorry for construction noise. It was not a expected happening of the next building. I strongly complaint about noise and happening. and it never happened again. I am sorry for bothering your sleeping. Hope you have a great trip Thank you I

The House Hostel

Sokcho, South Korea

Excellent place to stay. Very close to main bus terminal and bus stops for national park/ hot spring bath and other attractions. The owner is very helpful with information about things to do. The hotel very comfortable, clean, has free bicycle use and luggage storage after check out.. I would recommend anyone visiting Sokcho and Seoraksan national park so stay here.

Kim's House in Busan

Busan, South Korea

This hostel was good value for money. Kim the owner is v. friendly and helpful. I didn't like the area it was in, however it is only a 5minute walk to the train subway station and also walking distance to the U.N. peace park/ museum/ cultural centre. The showers were not v. powerful and there was an unpleasant smell in the toilet/ shower rooms.

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse

Hida Takayama, Japan

Great place to stay. Dorm beds were very comfortable and each bed had good privacy. Great kitchen. Perfect location close to station and in town. Friendly, helpful staff.

Thank you very much ! We are happy to hear it. Your are more than welcome. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan!!

Matsumoto Backpackers

Matsumoto, Japan

Fantastic, comfortable and clean hostel in a perfect location. Short walking distance to the station, sightseeing spots and shops. The owners Brian and Shuko are very friendly and helpful. They have lots of info. on things to do in the area. Common room is great for meeting other travelers.

Sinead! Thank you for the kind review. How are your continued travels going? Be well and say hi to Ireland for us! Brian & Shuko

Asobi Gokoro

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

The hostel is nice, clean and comfortable. Great, facilities for cooking, showers, lockers and bikes for use. I did however feel very unwelcome here. I arrived at 11, walked 20mins to the hostel, then the man I met wasn't friendly or welcoming. He just said check in after 3. The following morning I was asked twice about being dropped to the station before 10. I said I would be ready at 10, he wasn't very happy about this. It's fine if you arrive in the evening and leave before 10 am.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Good location for ferry.Comfortable beds in dorm room. Female dorm is surrounded by other bunk beds on other side of v.light wall, All the noise from the other beds/people talking could be heard clearly from the my room . Staff were friendly, good clean facilities.

Hostel Mundo Chiquito

Kyoto, Japan

I loved this hostel. Very clean rooms, great showers, kitchen, common area. Staff were v. friendly and helpful. I used their bike for touring Kyoto. The beds are very private in the dorm room, with lockers. Lovely, cosy atmosphere here. I would definately stay here if I return to Kyoto.

Excellent place to stay. Clean, comfortable rooms. Great facilities to make drinks/ food. Close to train stations. Staff are very helpful and friendly. I ended up returning to stay for longer.

TR3ATS Guest House

Cebu, Philippines

The dorm room was very cramped with 6 people in it. My sheets didn't seem clean, there was hair on them which wasn't mine. The shower/ toilet room were dirty, with bins overflowing. There was good wifi which was good as I arrived late and it didn't feel like a safe area to walk around at that time. The staff were helpful and friendly.

Hoang Ha Sapa

Sapa, Vietnam

My room was lovely and clean. I booked a dorm room and got a twin room to myself. The hotel was nice and quiet but still close to the town. The beds were very comfortable.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Excellent hostel. Very comfortable, clean hostel with tasty breakfast and coffee. The staff are lovely and friendly, welcoming and helpful, thank you! A great place that I look forward to returning to after my trips around North Vietnam.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Great hostel. Great spacious dorm rooms. Excellent hostel to meet other travelers. Secure lockers, comfortable bed and very clean. Would be better if each bed had lights.

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Sunshine Bedz is an excellent place to stay for a trip to KL. I stayed on here a lot longer than planned as I was enjoying the comfort, friendly staff, great facilities and perfect location of the hostel. I will look forward to returning to Sunshine Bedz on my next KL visit.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Great place to stay. Spotlessly clean rooms, very comfy beds, excellent showers. Free luggage storage if you leave and stay again on your return. A common area with a t.v. would be a great addition.