The Explorers Nest

Jaipur, India

Amazing stay in Jaipur. The explorers nest is an awesome little apartment homestay. The owner and his wife are insanely helpful and kind to all their travelers. Helped me book a day trip to Agra and my continuing on to a tiger reserve. Stop reading this and book the explorers nest.

Thank you our friend for such nice words about us. You make us very happy. Believe us, it was a delight to be your host. Its always such a wonderful feeling when we get nice and understanding guests like you. Its is guests like you who make our running this bed and breakfast hostel such a pleasant and a fulfilling experience for us. We wish you all the best in your future travels and look forward to seeing you some day again.

So Hostel Chiangmai

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nicely built, staff needs some warming up though (it's new). Not the most social hostel I've ever been to, but it can get pretty fun on the right night.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The only place to stay in KL really. Amazingly restored building, lots of awesome people and a great bar at the top. Centrally located, very clean and you get a little cubby if you're interested in shutting out the world for a bit. Can't recommend highly enough!