Hostel MOJO

Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed at in a private suite, which was really very nice. The showers were nice as well- you could tell a renovation had been undertaken within the last few years. The only complain I had was the standing water on the floor of the WC's/showers, but if you wear shower flip flops, it isn't too big an issue. The atmosphere is so-so. This is a great place if you want to be in a part of town thats easier for sight-seeing and museums, not really a super low budget party hostel.

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place, great people. I loved my stay here, probably the most fun place Ive stayed in Europe overall. I went knowing that it's a big of an ordeal to get to Amsterdam city- if you understand this beforehand, then it's no issue. This is definitely a party hostel and people are there to have a good time. It was loud, raucious, wild, and many other things. Amazingly cool staff. It's far away, it's noisy, it's dingy- but that made it all better. Travelling alone, it was perfect.

Baldursbra Guesthouse

Reykjavik, Iceland

This was a wonderful place to stay in Reykjavik. Its location was very convenient and the facilities were terrific for the price. I would recommend this guesthouse to anybody. For us, the best part was the friendliness of the lady who ran the guesthouse. She even offered to personally drive us to the bus stop! Hopefully, we can stay there again soon!

Aurora Hostel