Moana Lodge, Porirua, New Zealand
16th Apr 2014

My lady and I stayed here one night in a private room. Very friendly staff. Great big kitchen. Good strong warm shower. It's a little remote but worked well for us as we wanted to be outside of Wellington on our way back to Auckland. We enjoyed our stay here.

The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers, Wellington, New Zealand
15th Apr 2014

My lady and I stayed here one night in a private room. Very friendly staff. This place was GREAT. The room we had was private so it felt more like a 5 star hotel rather then a hostel. If I return to Wellington I will stay here again for sure.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
2nd Jul 2013

I stayed at the Vienna Wombats and loved it, I loved this one better. Great rooms and beds. Great everything. Wifi in rooms. Great location. Such a great city. I stayed two nights but wish I stayed more. I am going to stay at the Wombats in Berlin as well when I get there. Great hostel. By travelers for travelers. I did the free walking tour which was good. Lots of great food and beer around.

30th Jun 2013

Wombat hostels are fantastic. The staff were great and the bunks and facilities were great as well. Strong wifi everywhere. The bar was good with the natural few harmless but slightly annoying young drunk kids begging the patient bar tender to play songs, but it is a hostel after all. It's a little tricky to get to from the train station if you don't map it out beforehand like me. The map they provide is great so please read it. This was the first of three Wombats I stayed at. Love it.

Camping Rialto, Venice, Italy
6.6
27th Jun 2013

I stayed in one of the tents with a stranger. You can't give this place too hard of a review. It is what it is. It's a camping hostel. The bathrooms and showers are fine. Wifi works. The breakfast I felt was a bit overpriced for being so average. Make sure you keep your toilet paper safe because it will get wet in the night if you are not careful. The bus's are easy to get to and from and you can buy the ticket from the counter. The tent stay is good for a night if you are passing through.

Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy
26th Jun 2013

This was a fun hostel to stay at and had great staff. I did the pub crawl which is in early stages of development but you should check that out. The dinner was worth it alone. I had walked here from the train station which is really too far to walk. Read instructions to catch the tram. They have a rule to stop serving alcohol at 1am or something which angered a lot of annoying backpackers that was there. I would stay here again.

Aramis, Florence, Italy
24th Jun 2013

A great location and easy walk to the train station. Wifi worked great in the room. Very secure. The shower head was broke making for a poor shower but they said they were fixing it. It's a little loud being over a bar, but that bar has GREAT beer they brew there. The sandwich shop across from the bar, not the one with the gelato, next to that, is the best sandwich I've had in Italy. Get the house red with it. Id' stay here again.

Thank you so much for your kindness. We hope to have you as our guest agian. Ciao from all the staff of Aramis :-))

Tourist House Liberty, Florence, Italy
8.0
20th Jun 2013

Great location. The room had character. Everything was fine and I'd stay there again. The only thing I didn't like was the guy that first checked us in was a bit a bit moody but it seems they rotate the staff a bit and all the other girls that worked the reception office were lovely.

7.4
18th Jun 2013

We stayed two nights here. The location is perfect. The room was nice enough and had air conditioning which was fantastic! The only thing I found a little odd was that the place was basically run by a 14 year old Philipeno girl. The breakfasts were held in awkward silence but that could just be the tourists. I would stay here again if I were ever in Bologna.