Location: Austria, Gender: Female, Age: 23

I stayed here with a friend and while we liked the location and the staff, it was not too great that there was hardly any water coming out of the showers and that we didn't get a real matress, but an air matress. Still our experience was alright

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Thanks to comments such as yours, we have made a ton of improvements to our building, including new showers! Hopefully you'll have a chance to come back soon and see all of the amazing changes that have taken place here. In the meantime, I wish you safe and happy travels!

I had a nice stay here -the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. I really liked the location. My bed was comfortable

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

The NYLH is a great place to stay. The bed was alright, people were open and really friendly. Location is great too, would stay there again without hesitating.

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

Nice hostel, great location. The rooftop terrace is great...we had a great night there :-)

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda

Seville, Spain

We had a great stay in hostelone. Staff was very helpful and our 4 bed dorm was really nice. People in Sevilla a very friendly. It's a 10 minute wall to the coty centre but that's okay since there's so much to see on the way there and if you don't want to walk you could also take a bus (which we never did) All in all a great hostel

Caravela House

Lagos, Portugal

The price for the room itself was okay, but the bathroom really was one of the worst we've ever been to. The location is very good and it's not loud at night but the place itself has no atmosphere. It's okay to stay one night but I would not go there again.

HI - Lagos Youth Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Our stay was really okay, we liked the yard and that the hostel really is central. The beds were not so good but okay and there was only one shower working which was a liitle annoying....the staff was very nice and breakfast was good too.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

One of the best hostels I've everbeen to. The staff was amazing and incredibly helpful. The room was really okay and the lockers worked fine...breakfast was really good too

Dream On Coimbra - Eco Hostel

Coimbra, Portugal

We stayed only one night but it was very nice hostel and the staff was really helpful and fun to talk to

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

We have spent the best time ever at goodnight hostel. The hostel is really nice, the staff is amazing and I really didn't want to go when it was time to leave!!! I'll definitely be back!

Residencia Erasmus-Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

It was nice but pretty anonymous. The kitchen wasn't really a kitchen but at least der was a waterboiler

Thank you for your comments. Come back for New Year