City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Very good.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Couldn't recommend more. Extremely helpful staff, well located. The though of the hostel and writing this review makes me want to go back to hostel/tokyo. I forgot my jeans at hostel, only realised after I left Japan. They have offered to ship it back to me in the UK and refused to take shipping charges from me. I have no words to thank you !!! Where else would you see that ?

Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

Top Top Top hostel.

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Location is excellent, just 5 minutes walk from Grand Central. Swanky reception with view of their gym. However, the rooms are grim, unclean. Stayed on 6 floor. Never ever seen the toilet clean. I wouldn't recommend.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff. I will recommend.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Great staff. Great location and atmosphere. Id recommend.

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Excellent bar, excellent restaurant with a character, excellent dormitory and kitchen facilities. Definitely going back in the near future.

Bodo Hostel

Bodo, Norway

Located in the Train station building itself. Perfect location. The rooms were good. The receptionist was poor and not helpful, never there at the counter too.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Brilliant location. Helpful staff. Nice living area. Made my stay worthwhile.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Didn't have trouble finding the hostel from Asmterdam central, well located. Gave check-in time as 2PM arrived at 7PM, Checked-in to find some one else in the bed. Receptionist said there has been a mix up and the bed will be ready. I was sat at reception forever without any communication of when the bed will be available. Asked the receptionist twice, I was told it was being looked at. More than an hour, fed up and decided to see what was happening myself. The bed wasn't done, I . POOR STAFF,

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experience with us! We are sorry to hear someone was using your bed and there was some miscommunication. We would like to find out more about this, therefore we will contact you personally. Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Stayed here for 4 nights. Brilliant Brilliant atmosphere, wish I could stayed there longer. The staff are very friendly and cook dinner for us. I never usually write review but had to this time because it was just too good. Thank you Hostel One Staff. You always had a smile on your face and made my stay special in Barcelona. I am coming back again.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

The highlights of my stay in Barcelona.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

very nice atmosphere. very very friendly staff and perfect location. Definitely going back to Nice just to stay here.

Its ok. you can stay.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

good hostel. centrally placed. nice staff.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Very nice hostel. Friendly staff. If I ever come back to Seville. I this is where I would be staying.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Good hostel, was there during ocktoberfest. was a bit pricey understandably but located very close to the ocktoberfest grounds.