Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

Like the Location, Staffs were nice (especially a guy from Australia! He is soooo kind!). I stayed at 10 female dorm - room #101 - and it's not too bad to sleep but it's not very clean.(because it's an old hostel?)

• 19th May 2013

Reggae Hostel

Kingston, Jamaica

I love the Hostel. the cleanest hotel I've ever visited. Staffs are really friendly and sweet (I already miss Merline!) The Reggae hostel is pretty far from the KIN airport but I wouldn't recommend take a taxi from KIN airport to Hostel and from hostel to airport. There is a bus number 98 which goes to Downtown, you can take 98 in front of airport then go to final destination downtown. Then transfer to number 500 which goes to half way tree(final destination). Hostel is closed to Half way tree!

• 15th Mar 2013

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I really super like this hostel. Sunshine Bedz was the best hostel I've stayed. Staffs were very kind (Thank you so much!!!!!), and room, toilet, and shower room also very clean. Also location is excellent!!!! I regret that I changed hostel because I wanna visit somewhere around KL sentral. Wanna go back there. Fast internet, good breakfast, kind staffs, and clean room!! I will miss there :)

• 21st Feb 2012