Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

• 23rd Oct 2013

Tai Derm Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Great location! Close to Khao San Road, but absolutely quite... except the staff who was sleeping in the restaurant on the floor everything was quite nice! The staff was very unfriendly and you always had the impression that you disturb them...

• 16th Mar 2013

Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I had a single room and although I was very tired I couldnt stay more than two hours in this room. You couldnt breath because it was so hot, dirty and mouldy.... At least the owner was friendly and gave me my money back.

• 14th Mar 2013

Reggae Guesthouse

Tawala, Philippines

french breakfast...yummy!!! hostel definitely worth the money especially compared to all the other overprized alternatives....

• 7th Mar 2013

1 River Central

Manila, Philippines

I stayed in this hostel and my opinion about Manila changed totally! The staff was very very friendly. I felt welcome and they asked me to go on a city tour with them for free!!! One evening we went with the owner in his own car to a food festival and had delicious dinner. After he showed us the Mall of Asia. His English was very well and it was very interesting to talk with him. Next day a woman of his team showed us the historical part of the city. She was very nice and spoke English very well

• 22nd Feb 2013

Im really glad you enjoyed the typical Filipino hospitality. Honestly it is not only us who does that. It is normal for Filipino to help and show the beauty of our culture. As long as you are smiling to us we will definitely return your smile with a bigger smile.

Feel At Home Backpackers

Bangkok, Thailand

okay, for a couple of days...it is very close to khao san road!

• 4th Feb 2013

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

first we checked in the wrong room and had to move, because they told us the wrong room and did not excuse. the showers were really bad, it just seeped and with this little water it was impossible to wash your hair.

• 9th Mar 2012