• France, Female, 18-24
Nomads Capital Backpackers, Wellington, New Zealand
15th Jul 2013

Here on a working holiday visa, I just had the best time ever in Nomads. Great atmosphere with all fellow travelers, safe and clean building, great fun at the Blend bar (owned by the hostel). Staff was amazing, always friendly, helpful and offering you the best deals and travel advice. Best backpacker in town !! Huge thanks to all the staff that made my stay memorable: the manager Kate, Steph, Lisa, Sarah, Aline, Max, Liam, Rik and Rica from reception, and Jack, Matt and Sam from Blend!!

• France, Female, 18-24
K Road City Travellers, Auckland, New Zealand
1st Jul 2013

K road city travelers is definately the best hostel ever. I truly felt like home, and I met amazing people that I know I'll keep in touch! The hostel is well run and has everything to make you happy. They provide you with free breakfast and FREE internet! The common room is great to share stories and to make friends easily. There's a great atmosphere, all areas are clean, I have nothing negative to say. Huge props to Charles, who's been awesome and helpful the whole time. He's a star !!