Auberge Bishop

Montreal, Canada

Initially my friends and I (4 of us) were booked for a room for 8 people and let's just say that the room didn't smell that good as soon as you walked in. Somebody didn't have proper hygiene or perhaps they left their gym bag opened. I know it has nothing to do with the hostel but during the evening without requesting it, we were moved to a room with just for beds and I thought that was great. Thank you goes out to the hostel staff.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

It was my first time staying at this hostel and I thought everything about it was great. From the location being very close to the train station, food destinations and bars to the very welcoming staff. I would definitely stay at this hostel again next time I'm visiting that area of Montreal.

Astor Victoria

Good hostel; the location was really close to Victoria Coach Station and most tourist attractions.

Surprise Backpackers

Take better care of the washrooms; there was water all over the floor every time I went in there and it seemed like it was leaking from a pipe rather then from the showers. The bed sheets need to be cleaned better; stains all over. I'm glad I brought my own sheets.

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Columbus OH, USA

The hostel was great, my friends and I stayed there for four nights and didn't have any problems at all. The staff on site was inviting, the bonfire in the backyard was cool and a good way to meet other travelers. It was my second time staying at the hostel and definitely not the last; Tim, Matt and Ziggy were awesome.

Auberge Bishop

Montreal, Canada

My friends and I stayed at this hostel for the first time this past weekend and we were all impressed. We stayed in a room with 6 other individuals which was cool, the staff on site were really welcoming and checking in and out was quick. I overheard people criticize the breakfast which is included with your stay at the hostel but if you're not down for toast, apple juice and a coffee then there are plenty of breakfast places within walking distance. I'm definitely coming back to this place.

Columbus OH, USA

We thought the hostel was great, we stayed in a three bedroom area in the attic which was good. The staff on site was great in welcoming usl the nieghborhood was good and everything we needed was within walking distance.

Auberge L'Apero