M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

It was my first time staying at this hostel and I thought everything about it was great. From the location being very close to the train station, food destinations and bars to the very welcoming staff. I would definitely stay at this hostel again next time I'm visiting that area of Montreal.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • El Salvador

Astor Victoria

Good hostel; the location was really close to Victoria Coach Station and most tourist attractions.

• 9th Jul 2014

Surprise Backpackers

Take better care of the washrooms; there was water all over the floor every time I went in there and it seemed like it was leaking from a pipe rather then from the showers. The bed sheets need to be cleaned better; stains all over. I'm glad I brought my own sheets.

• 3rd Jul 2014

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

• 3rd May 2014

The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel

Columbus OH, USA

The hostel was great, my friends and I stayed there for four nights and didn't have any problems at all. The staff on site was inviting, the bonfire in the backyard was cool and a good way to meet other travelers. It was my second time staying at the hostel and definitely not the last; Tim, Matt and Ziggy were awesome.

• 16th May 2013

Auberge Bishop

Montreal, Canada

My friends and I stayed at this hostel for the first time this past weekend and we were all impressed. We stayed in a room with 6 other individuals which was cool, the staff on site were really welcoming and checking in and out was quick. I overheard people criticize the breakfast which is included with your stay at the hostel but if you're not down for toast, apple juice and a coffee then there are plenty of breakfast places within walking distance. I'm definitely coming back to this place.

• 16th Nov 2012

The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel

Columbus OH, USA

We thought the hostel was great, we stayed in a three bedroom area in the attic which was good. The staff on site was great in welcoming usl the nieghborhood was good and everything we needed was within walking distance.

• 18th May 2012