Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Yes papa! It is by far the best hostel I've been to. If you want to meet people and have fun, it is the place to go. The group dinners are the best idea. Everybody stay at the table and play drinking games till the whole group go out. Staff is awesome and make you feel at home like giving you something to eat at 4:00 AM when you comme back from the bar. This is a must in Prague. ESSOR!!!

A&T Holiday Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

Very nice hostel. I was alone in a 4-bed dorm. All is brand new. The cost for the breakfast is a little high for what it is. The hostel is a little far from downtown but it is pretty easy to go to by metro.

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very nice clean and well located hostel. Everything was perfect there but the atmosphere. On my first two nights, I was almost alone, no atmosphere. Even staff people were not inclined to talk to people just for fun. On the last night, they had a group of like 30 kids part of a school group or something like that. I recommend it for is facilities, location et cleanliness but not more.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good hostel in general. A bit far from city center. Nice staff but no atmosphere at all.

Great hostel but very far from city center. I walked the first day to go at the hostel and I was a bad idea. It's at least 1h30. Everything was clear and the atmosphere awesome. I met great people there. The only bad thing is the opening hours that are not very flexible.

STF Vandrarhem Stigbergsliden

Gothenburg, Sweden

Very good hostel, VERY clean. nice hot water. The staff is helpful and the location is not too bad. You can definitely walk to downtown.

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

Nice location. Everything is very good at this hostel exceptfor the keys for the rooms. You HAVE to change that system. Why do we have to wake up everybody when we want to come in after one person is asleep. I recommand it to everybody for the good value for money.

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Nice hostel. Everything is clean, good facilities, good relax atmosphere. The only bad thing I have observe is that the staff at the desk are not speaking french. Your working with public in France you have to speak french.

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Nice atmosphere, nice people. The staff is helpful exept for one old women but there is always other staff member to help you. Everything is clean. The only bad thing is that the rooms are not close. Yes there is 6 bed or so in each one but you heard everybody arround. Then when drunk people arrived at 5 AM everybody woke up. But I definitly recommand this hostel for your stay in milan

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Very nice hostel. Staff is amazing, people are nice. The rooms are probably the best I've seen in an hostel. The only thing that was bothering me is the price but it seems that it's like that everywhere in Italy. So, go there and take part of the happy hour (free food if you buy a drink between 7-9 PM)

Essaouira hostel was just perfect for what we need: A nice atmosphere, relax during the day and party at night. Staff is amazing. Magic is there for you at any hour. The age range for the residents and the restricted access help improving this atmosphere of party in security. I would definitly recommand this hostel. Actually, I already did twice.

• 16th Feb 2012
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

Great location, can not be better but maybe a little hard to find when you get there for the first time. We ask the hostel to send us a taxi and everything went well that way.The staff is nice and friendly. The atmosphere depends on the people in the hostel but it has been relax for our stay. It is a very good thing to have a little break of all the action of Marrakech. I highly recommand this hostel to anybody who want to visit Marrakech and be well welcomed.

• 11th Feb 2012