Clink261

I enjoyed my stay in Clink216. The common spaces are cosy and colorful: I love the living room with the big tv. However rooms are too small to fit so many beds: in my room there was not enought space to move and put the luggage. The breakfast is fair and the kitchen is well equipped, even if there is the lack of basic products as sugar and oil that are usually available for free in other hostels. The location is excellent, pretty close to a big metro and train station.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you so much for the review! Glad to hear that you loved the lounge and enjoyed your evenings in front of the TV. As we offer free breakfast we feel that its fair for guests to take care of their other 2 meals of the day :) There is lots of storage place and we have a "free food cupboard" where you can find real treasures sometimes :) Hope to see your lovely faces again at Clink261, enjoy your travels!

City Hostel

Kaunas, Lithuania

The hostel is very good, is renewed recently and everything is quite new and kept clean so that it has a real good appeal.