Location: Taiwan, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Eco Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Even through they forgot to arrange the pick-up service, I waited for a while at the airport and hired a taxi by myself. But the staff is helpful and the room is clean and safe. Might book again for next time.

Dear Guest, Thank you for writing this review. We all appreciate it. We are sorry for the missed pick-up taxi. We recieved your reservation and sent emails to confirm this service. And we didn't get your reply for some reasons. So that why we coudn't arrange a pick-up taxi for you. We were so happy that you arrived Eco Hostel safe. This is a good experience for us to improve airport pick-up service. Enjoy the rest of your trips and come back soon! Love you. The Eco's Team

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

位置近Metro稻荷町,周邊生活機能好,也可步行到上野和淺草,就是浴室空間較小

Good location for get to Tobu-nikko station, bus station, main street and supermarket. All the staff was very friendly and always recommends where to go. Tough the space is not very big, it's clean and has good atmosphere. Travelers even can meet some local people there. In one night, they held an Okonomiyaki party and everyone had tasty food and good time there. I definitely will stay there again for next time.

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

Staff is very friendly and helpful. and I found many info at front desk. A good place to discovery Tokyo.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

One friend I met there said its a little bit quiet when I stayed there. But I still met some nice people. You also can have every facilities you might need. Definitely, I will go there again next time.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Its in a quiet area and not very far from the Main Street. However, the only one downside is no hot water for shower. Their staff tried to fix it but it still didn't work.

There was even no any sigh near the gate including address sigh. So it's basic like a secret hostel not easy to find it. And the bathroom could not be locked.

Not easy to find the hostel though it's in downtown. I didn't see any toilet paper in bathroom. The Internet was really slow. The staff were nice. However, if they had provided basic information actively, that would have been nicer.

Second Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Just next to Shida night market. Convenient to have drink and meals or do shopping. Public areas and rooms are new, comfortable and clean. Moreover, it's like a Korean house because most guests are from Korea.(polite but shy :p) if I had much more interaction with them, it would be nicer.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice location and their staff are helpful

Sabah Pansiyon