Location: Taiwan, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Happy Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

My 2D1N Halong Bay was canceled cuz a storm coming and booked Happy backpackers hostel in stead of that accommodation. Got back to Hanoi at 10:40. But they said no bed for me cuz the beds are broken. They arranged me to another one at the same price. But the rain was coming suddenly and I was stuck there for 40 mins. They suggested me hiring a taxi to get there. Of course, I needed to pay by myself but the price was 3 times more than they said. Next day, they even wanted charged me more.

I thought I would not like that kind of party hostel. But I was wrong. It's my favorite hostel in Vietnam. Met a lot of new and old friends there. I think the party will last till 11:30pm every night. If u need to going to bed earlier, it's better that bringing your own earplugs :)

Hey, Great to see you had an excellent stay with us, and that you were able to meet many fellow travelers. We hope to see you again in the future and that the rest of your travels are awesome. Cheers, Downtown Manager

Kim's Homestay

Hue, Vietnam

Staff is very nice to help everything. A/C just turn in in night time.

Hue Happy Homestay

Hue, Vietnam

The own dinner is very helpful to arrange the plan here. The breakfast is good.

Hoa Binh Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Like their breakfast buffet. It's more than beyond what I expected. The location is close to old town. It's easy to come back to have a rest, especially it's super hot outside.

iHome Nha Trang

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The space is small in dorm and A/C is so weak. I kept sweating all night. And the biggest downside is that it only has 2 bathroom. It's a little bit annoying that I need to check which one is available on different stories.

Mr.Peace Backpacker's House

Da Lat, Vietnam

Mr. Happy is so nice. Help me arrange the tour and cook family dinner for everyone. It's a pity that the weather was so bad there. Or I would like to stay one more night.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Staff is so friendly and help. It's is a little bit hard to find the location.

Eco Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Even through they forgot to arrange the pick-up service, I waited for a while at the airport and hired a taxi by myself. But the staff is helpful and the room is clean and safe. Might book again for next time.

Dear Guest, Thank you for writing this review. We all appreciate it. We are sorry for the missed pick-up taxi. We recieved your reservation and sent emails to confirm this service. And we didn't get your reply for some reasons. So that why we coudn't arrange a pick-up taxi for you. We were so happy that you arrived Eco Hostel safe. This is a good experience for us to improve airport pick-up service. Enjoy the rest of your trips and come back soon! Love you. The Eco's Team

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

Good location for get to Tobu-nikko station, bus station, main street and supermarket. All the staff was very friendly and always recommends where to go. Tough the space is not very big, it's clean and has good atmosphere. Travelers even can meet some local people there. In one night, they held an Okonomiyaki party and everyone had tasty food and good time there. I definitely will stay there again for next time.

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

Staff is very friendly and helpful. and I found many info at front desk. A good place to discovery Tokyo.

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

One friend I met there said its a little bit quiet when I stayed there. But I still met some nice people. You also can have every facilities you might need. Definitely, I will go there again next time.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Its in a quiet area and not very far from the Main Street. However, the only one downside is no hot water for shower. Their staff tried to fix it but it still didn't work.

There was even no any sigh near the gate including address sigh. So it's basic like a secret hostel not easy to find it. And the bathroom could not be locked.

Not easy to find the hostel though it's in downtown. I didn't see any toilet paper in bathroom. The Internet was really slow. The staff were nice. However, if they had provided basic information actively, that would have been nicer.

Second Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Just next to Shida night market. Convenient to have drink and meals or do shopping. Public areas and rooms are new, comfortable and clean. Moreover, it's like a Korean house because most guests are from Korea.(polite but shy :p) if I had much more interaction with them, it would be nicer.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice location and their staff are helpful

Sabah Pansiyon