• England, Couple, 25-30
26th Feb 2015

We booked a double room and were upgraded to the best room in the hostel on arrival. FOR FREE! Staff were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again. Thanks green hostel Yangshuo!

Hello,glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at green forest hostel.From greenforest team.

Adventurer Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
2.9
7th Jun 2013

Worst hostel I've stayed in. It's located in a seedy area of LA, even the staff said it's not safe to wonder around alone, even during the daytime. If you're thinking about staying here because of its cheap rate, don't bother; as the rate varies depending on the availability and what's shown on here doesn't include tax, so you'll have to pay about 10-15% extra per night. The only good thing was the free shuttle to and from the airport and the beach. The manager was nice too.

HI Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Cambodia
15th Apr 2013

I loved this hostel! Met so many people here. The location was top notch, close to the river and pub street. I stayed in a six bed mixed dorm, and for $4USD there was a clean ensuit bathroom (with decent hot shower) and air conditioning. The staff was very friendly and are always willing to help. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is coming to siem reap.

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7.1
22nd Mar 2013

The best thing about this hostel is its location. It's 2 minute from the bus terminal and rail stop and 5 minutes from China town where you will find very cheap and tasty food. A lot of people have trouble finding it at first but I didn't have too much trouble. The staff was friendly and helpful. I stayed in a dorm and wasn't all that impressed by it. The air conditioning wasn't on when I got there (was on at night) and the room smelt of sweat. Bathrooms were relatively clean. Not bad overall.

Hi, thanks for your valuable comment, we are glad that you have enjoyed the stay with us. Our air cond is from 7pm - 9am in between we have our fan running in all the rooms. thanks again for your valuable comments. Fernloft KL Team

Vivek Hotel, New Delhi, India
17th Nov 2012

A nice and clean hotel in the backpacking area of New Delhi. It's about 10 minutes walk from the New Delhi train station though it was a little hard to find as there were lots of similar hotels along the same road. The rooftop restaurant was nice and the staff were very friendly. However, I should point out that the chicken I ordered was obviously uncooked, I pointed it out to the staff and they didn't really do anything about it. Otherwise the hotel is a reasonable one in Delhi standard.

• England, Mixed Group,
Casa Grau, Barcelona, Spain
20th Oct 2012

We loved this apartment! It's conveniently located by the beach (2 minutes walk) and 5-10 minutes walk to the nearest metro station. It's in a residential area so if you want to get away from all the touristy stuff this is the perfect place! The apartment itself is a quite small, especially the bathroom, but you don't spend long in there anyway. Everything you'll need for a comfortable stay is there, although it would've been nice to have a kettle for tea and coffee. All in all a very nice stay!

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
1st Aug 2012

Excellent hostel overall, will definitely stay again and recommend it to everyone! The only thing was that there was no lockers available in the room, you'll have to pay a 10 euro deposit plus 2 euros per day to use the lockers in the basement. But the dorms were relatively safe so I didn't need to use a locker in the end. They have table tennis and pool table, reading area, self catered kitchen and even a sauna! What more can you ask for?!

Glad you liked us and will reccommend us to everyone - brilliant ! We are looking into in room lockers for future.

Euphemia Old City Canal Zone, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.6
20th Apr 2012

The staff there were all very friendly and helpful! There was no check-in after 11pm and my coach was delayed so I didn't arrive in Amsterdam till 11pm. I managed to get hold of a phone and called reception just after 11pm and the staff was helpful and waited until I got to the hostel. I checked in the next morning with no problem. I was grateful for that thank you!

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
7.7
19th Apr 2012

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's about 5 minutes walk from the centre (Brussels is not that big anyway), the wifi worked with no problem. If you want to get back into the building after 11pm you can't go through the front door and will have to go past the first floor. A bit confusing at first but not a major problem. The hostel has a very decent sized kitchen (fridge, oven, cooker etc) with all the equipment you need to cook up a decent meal if you don't fancy eating out!

17th Apr 2012

Staff were quite friendly, the hostel is about 5 minute walk from the nearest metro station (took about 30 minutes to get to the Eiffel Tower on the metro) Lone female traveller might want to be a bit more careful walking alone at night, as some area around the hostel is quite run down. The hostel has a very nice atmosphere, has a restaurant/bar bit and a separate room with larger tv screen and computers. Bathrooms and toilets are clean, bed comfortable.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
29th Feb 2012

First of all the location is great, a short walk to the city centre. All the staff were very friendly and helpful so I was made to feel at home straight away. All the facilities were very clean and tidy so I would recommend the hostel to my friends!