Reviews: dontburnbitch6444

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 39

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

This Hostel was awesome with a really cool diverse staff that had alot of free activities out of the hostel to engage in. The have a partnership with a hostel in Baja however, that I wish I would have known about before I came as I would have gone down there if I knew beforehand. So hopefully they will update that as one of the things for stuff that they offer on here to help planning if you are interested in going down to Baja to surf and stay for a few nights.

Idahostel

Boise, USA

Being that there are no other Hostels in nowhere Idaho this seems to be the only choice.......but I felt that the hostel did not have alot of information regarding local events in the area....which could probably use a little more brochures of things to so around the area.

Fortaleza Guest House

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I stayed both here and San Juan international hostel when I was in San Juan. I liked San Juan International alot better for several reasons: 1) Once you find San Juan International it is easy to drive back to there as here you have to fight for parking in Old san Juan which is a nightmare. 2) There is no common space here like a living room to socialize and talk to other travelers. 3)The upstairs kitchen is sort of falling apart. 4)They make you give them a 10.00 key deposit.

Rincon Inn

Rincon, Puerto Rico

My only suggestion would be to be allowed to use the swimming pool a little later than 7p.m. being how the best beaches for surfing you need a car to get to from Rincon often guests may not return here until about 5ish in the evening or so. The common area is very big with a big kitchen dining room and living room.

San Juan International Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Francisco is a great Hostel manager......He even came and helped me find the place in crazy San Juan by finding me and having me follow him directly to get there. If your going to be in San Juan I strongly recommend staying here because it is close to Old San Juan without the stress of getting out of Old San Juan which is a horrible place to be driving. The guest room and balcony are great for meeting other travelers!

Bahia del Paraiso

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

Dawn and Josue are amazingly generous! They let me swim their pool that is part of their bed and breakfast down the hill and let me take out their kayak in the bay of Naguabo for free! Best kitchen for any hostel that I ever stayed at. Great hidden little spot on the east coast of the island that only the locals really know about. A wonderful area to chill out at from all the bustle of San Juan

San Juan International Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

There needs to be parking availability since it is on a very narrow street in Santurce I received a parking ticket leaving this morning....The off street parking is kind of park at your own risk.