• England, Female, 41+
8.0
25th Jun 2013

I found Hillspring Palmer's Lodge a bit difficult to find. I was given a top bunk and was unable to sleep as I do no like heights of any sort. I explained this to the booking clerk at the desk. The booking system at Palmer's Lodge seems to prevent them from taking into account requests of this nature. I don't know how they respond to disability. In the main I have been very lucky in my stays with them and always managed up till now to get a bottom bunk. It was clean and tidy and 100%.

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback We apologies about the inconvenience with the bottom bunk, unfortunately these beds are first allocated to people staying for longer period, if a buttom bunk is available then we are happy to give them out but if they have been already taken then we cannot move people around. Thank you Robert Stanca Manager

• England, Female, 41+
15th Feb 2012

Great place to stay. Rooms are good. I stayed in a 10 female dorm and it was warm and comfortable with all you need. Every time I went to the loo someone was in there cleaning so that is a good sign from my pov! The showers were lovely and hot and available. Breakfast was great. Brilliant location from which to explore - lots of good food places in the local area too.