Raymond's Boutique Home, Melaka, Malaysia
7th Apr 2016

I would highly recommend Raymond's Boutique hotel, and of course Raymond who is very knowledgeable, helpful and sociable. I am a female travelling solo and I felt very safe and secure in this accommodation. The location is perfect, very close to everything, within walking distance. It really is a lovely hotel in this quaint area, and nothing is too much trouble for Raymond to help you with. Very good value for money, even breakfast was included!

Shophouse The Social Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
5th Feb 2016

Abby By The River, Ipoh, Malaysia
26th Jan 2016

This hotel was very good value for money, the staff were really efficient and helpful, and the location was good too. Breakfast was included and you had a few choices, so well worth it. I would definitely recommend this place :)

Melati's VIP Female Dorm, Langkawi, Malaysia
21st Jan 2016

It was nice to stay in this place that was clean, tidy and secure and in a good location not far from beach.

Melati's VIP Female Dorm, Langkawi, Malaysia
20th Jan 2016

Kiwi Basecamp, Christchurch, New Zealand
9th Jan 2013

Good location for getting the Intercity bus. Friendly staff and lots of character and good atmosphere there! Would liked to have stayed longer.

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
6.0
2nd Jan 2013

This place is quirky and that seems to be what you pay for - no free breakfast or wi-fi. Location not the best as quite far out of town. Staff sort of helpful but it is the longest I have taken to check in while other people seen to in between. I enjoyed my stay as a one off experience though.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay in Jail. It's great to hear that your enjoyed your time with us. Post quake our suburb is fast becoming a vibrant and exciting area, filled with cafes, bars, theatre, sports stadium and live music venues. The central city is an easy 25 minute walk through beautiful Hagley park. It's also just a 10 minute ride on the regular bus service that departs from opposite the hostel. For a small fee we rent bikes which makes exploring Christchurch easy and fun. We are sorry you had a bit of a wait for your check in. We can only assume you arrived at the same time as lots of other guests.This can happen from time to time during our busy summer months. Although we don't provide breakfast we have a fully equipped catering standard kitchen. Our friendly Jail Wardens can recommend some great cafes within 5 minutes walk of the hostel. They offer some generous discounts to Jailhouse guests. Regarding the wi-fi, it is not generally free in New Zealand and we believe it is reasonably priced. Once again thank you for taking the time to rate your stay. kind regards, The Jailhouse team

Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
26th Dec 2012

One of the best hostels I have stayed in during the past few months. Clean, secure comfortable and friendly/helpful staff. Good location, especially for Central Train Station as it is literally just across the road. Not much further to walk to sights/shops or catch local transport. There are a few well thought out things like the sockets in the lockers (need your own padlock), and lights above beds. There is a bit of free wi fi, but no breakfast. Perhaps free tea/coffee could be included.

Nomads Esplanade, Cairns, Australia
7.1
9th Nov 2012

This was the least clean of all hostels I have stayed in so far during my trip through Asia and Australia . In the female dorm area I stayed in there was only one shower and toilet between 12 people.

Hi, We're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay here with us. We do strive to keep the hostel as clean as possible. Hoping you enjoy the rest of your travels through Australia.

7th Oct 2012

Talak (Manager) was so helpful and makes you feel welcome and at ease. The location is good, and Talak can help you to figure out how to get to places. Breakfast is good value, and there is a brilliant atmosphere. I will stay there again if I return to Istanbul. I stayed in the female dorm and it was clean and I liked the added facilities of a hairdryer and iron in the room. Very good value for money all in all.