Let's Rock Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Hey, it was good but I didn't like the fact that the barman obligated me to consume something so I could sit and watch the football match. It was rude. Also he closed the bar before the match ended and we all had to move, he could have waited 20 minutes more until the match had ended, that was not very nice.

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was awesome! Perfect location. Very friendly people and nice room!. Very nice! The wifi didn't work well but they have computers with internet downstairs and they work perfectly.

Pension Unie

Prague, Czech Republic

Everything was perfect. Nice rooms and friendly people! I liked it!

Tiger Tims Place

Budapest, Hungary

It's great. Very welcoming atmosphere. I think it's a great hostel and it's located in a very central part of the city

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Super nice! Good fast internet. Great installations. Friendly atmosphere and perfect ubication. Definitely recommended

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

Incredibly unfriendly owner. No fun. Too hot inside. Internet barely works only in a small area. Far from the center. No activities so nobody gets to know each other. I was very dissapointed with it.

The hostel is great. The bar looks nice and it has a great atmosphere. The only thing to fix is the internet, it barely works

City Sleep-In

Aarhus, Denmark

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

iVAN Hostel

Moscow, Russia

The hostel is gret, clean and very well located. I only saw problems with tye internet. It was broken by the time I was there

Red House Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

This hostal is good, the living room is nice and everithing seems modern and new. The only problem I saw is that there were only 2 showers and one of them was broken all the time. Also, there were mosquitos everywhere, it was crazy, I don't know why. Other than that it's a very good hostal.

Apple Hostel Italy