Accomodation Nena

Korcula, Croatia

Great service from the hosts, the room was very clean and right next to the old town. The view was great from the room to the marina. Would definetely come back.

Marko Polo

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very good room, clean. It is uphill from the old town, but for that you get a lovely view. Older people might need the taxi or wait for the bus to get up and down. The staff were just lovely, and helped out with everything we needed. They offered a "pick-me-up" service from the airport, and I wish I had taken it, would have been much easier than the bus. They also drove us to the port for a fee smaller than the taxis, which was great.

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was probably the friendliest hostel-hotel staff I have ever met. They do everything to help you. Breakfast was pretty good for a hostel, bathrooms nice and clean, everything ran smoothly. Only wishes are that the walls were a bit thicker and the bedrooms slightly bigger.

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Good place, very nice people working there. Everybody did all they could to help. Nice rooms, everything clean. Breakfast is quite simple, and it would be good to have some more toilets/showers, but overall, my experience was good.

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

Florenc 41

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice place, cheap, owner very helpful. Place close to most centre, very easy to reach from airport (close to subway).

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very clean, good price, staff was good, breakfast was excellent.

Salvador B&B

Rome, Italy

Location was good. 5 min from Vatican. The room was big, and had two communal bathrooms to choose from. The problem was the cleanliness of the bed sheets. Had hairs and stuff. I am sure the duvet hadn't been washed in a long time. Maybe ever.

Casa Di Alfredo

Siena, Italy

Very nice room, located just outside the old town's walls. Everything was clean, breakfast was alright. Shower was a bit odd (a bit squeezed). Overall experience was very good, would go back.

Aline Hotel

Florence, Italy

The staff is extremely kind. Really. Everything smelled clean, everyday. We had booked a room with no bathroom, but even got a shower in the room. It was perfect.

I had booked a room in Maria Ausiliatrice for New Years. I was told that check in should be done at the hotel Astoria. Went there, and was told that I had been moved to the Astoria itself, I wasn't going to stay at the Maria A. The location of the Astoria is really good, so I stayed. HOWEVER, the room was worse than bad. Looking at the other rooms, I noticed that ours wasn't the average room, but a lower standard (tucked in a corner, tiny, horrible). Paid for bathroom but didn't get it.

A bit expensive for a youth hostel. Staff not the most welcoming. No kitchen.

All'Angolo di Romeo

Verona, Italy

One of the best places we stayed in our trip to Italy. We are savers, and didn't expect to get as much as we did. The staff was amazingly kind, everything was perfectly clean, location was unbelievable. If I go back to Verona and they haven't increased the prices (which I think they could, from what they offer), I will stay there again. Absolutely loved it.

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

Great people. Went for Christmas, and got a bottle of champagne as a gift on the 25th. The room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast was simple but good. Would stay again.

Kinlay House Dublin