Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 42

Jasmina B&B

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very dissappointed!!!! No one was there to let us in!!!! Tried three different times!!!!! Rang the doorbell again and again and again with no answer. Would recommend to everyone not to stay here!!!! I have written to hostel world about this place. Jasmina B&B left me and my pregnant wife out in the cold. I had to scramble to find another place to stay. Warning to all travelers do not stay here!!!

• 13th Feb 2013

Het Colettientje

Bruges, Belgium

Spectacular!!! Maria is very friendly and made our adventure in brugges perfect. The breakfast she served us was great. The room was neat and tidy and the location was close to the train station which made for an easy walk. Anyone looking for a fantastic place to stay with an amazing host, this is it!!!

• 5th Feb 2013

Fantastic hostel, clean rooms and an outstanding staff. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Dublin.

St Christopher's Greenwich

All in all we had a good time at the hostel. Most of the staff was great and were very helpful and easy to talk with. One of your staff was very sick and was coughing all over the breakfast, breakfast plates and glasses. It happened each morning she was there. Very unprofessional. I will be telling my friends to stay at a different hostel when they go to London in April

Great place to stay for a couple days. This is a big hostel with lots of people. It got a little loud when the drunk 21 year old crowd got back from the bars. All in all a good place to meet people and have a good time

Thank you so much. We are happy you had a good time and that you enjoyed our hostel. We are glad to hear that you made some friends also =) Please come back again and let us be apart of another great experience Paris can be. Just make sure you come back soon ;-)