its a good vibrant place to meet people

• 30th Oct 2014

Pint on Punt

Melbourne, Australia

It was a good hostel

Thanks for you nice feedback! Hope to see you again soon!

Oslo Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

A very bad hostel which smells really bad. They don't give you a blanket so I froze. Unfriendly staff, (john). not a very vibrant place.

Kingkool

The Hague, Netherlands

very good hostel, highly recommended.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is very average. An American girl working at reception threatened to kick me out of hostel if I forget to show my receipt.

• 17th Aug 2014

Kingkool

The Hague, Netherlands

It really is the best hostel I've been to. Very friendly staff, and the hostel looks very nice and welcoming with great atmosphere, location is excellent not even a few minutes stroll to the center.

• 16th Aug 2014

F.A.S.T.

The Hague, Netherlands

Far away from public transport but right infront of beach

• 13th Aug 2014

Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam

Good friendly staff

• 22nd Jun 2014

Check In Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Lots of Latinos running up and down the corridors.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not the place to meet people. But to good stay as a guest breakfast is great. Please get rid of the internet filter !!

• 15th Jun 2014

Jorplace

The Hague, Netherlands

Bed bugs was the issue perhaps spray anti insectesites on the bed mattress. Wifi was weak in the rooms.

Dear Sam, Thank you for leaving a review, it always helps us! Did you also mention the bug problem to the reception? Then we can deal with a situation adequatly by getting rid of the problem straight away. A bug problem is a hostels and a guests worst nightmare. Any guest can bring them in. We do have a daily cleaning and weekly extensive cleaning program to avoid this and keep the hostel as clean as possible. Nonetheless, we do hope you enjoyed your stay. Warm regards, Jorcrew

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

No internet inside rooms was the big downside for me, you have to come downstairs to have wifi on your phones/laptops and even then you have to sign up for it every time which takes time.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Brados Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

This hostel is good if you want to party, me and my friend met some new people and partied for 2 days, which was good. This place could be cleaner, and some showers didn't have good amount of hot water. Its value for money. All in all I would stay here again as it has that atmosphere about it.

• 8th Jan 2014

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The first night I paid €28 to sleep on a chair, as all the beds were taken. This was a mistake made by the hostsl staff as they overbooked. I didn't even get part of my money back for the first night (I had a rough night). The rooms are not safe as a fellow traveller had their passport stolen. But the breakfast out of all things was good.

A&O Prague Metro Strizkov

Prague, Czech Republic

This is a good cheap Hostel. However it is not where you want to be to meet new people.

Amsterdam Hostel Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Cleanliness was very bad, no fresh pillow cases and no fresh blanket sheets, I Slept without a blanket. I don't know what animal died in my room but the smell was unbearable, I had to be moved to a different room on day 2.' The staff are alright, especially the gentleman that usually works at reception, I think he is the owner/manager of the hostel. location is 10 minutes walk to center, due to the clubs in the same street, noise can be a issue.

• 13th Jul 2013

Amsterdam Hostel Janson

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Overall a good hostel, if you don't mind 4pm chech in

• 3rd Jul 2013

The Hostel Box Gaudi

Barcelona, Spain

Although I didn't stay, but they took my money anyway.

Travel Hotel

This is an ok hostel

Central Station Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice and clean hostel. Excellent shower facilities. Staff member Rachid was very polite and helpful.