Brados Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

This hostel is good if you want to party, me and my friend met some new people and partied for 2 days, which was good. This place could be cleaner, and some showers didn't have good amount of hot water. Its value for money. All in all I would stay here again as it has that atmosphere about it.

• 8th Jan 2014

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The first night I paid €28 to sleep on a chair, as all the beds were taken. This was a mistake made by the hostsl staff as they overbooked. I didn't even get part of my money back for the first night (I had a rough night). The rooms are not safe as a fellow traveller had their passport stolen. But the breakfast out of all things was good.

A&O Prague Metro Strizkov

Prague, Czech Republic

This is a good cheap Hostel. However it is not where you want to be to meet new people.

Amsterdam Hostel Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Cleanliness was very bad, no fresh pillow cases and no fresh blanket sheets, I Slept without a blanket. I don't know what animal died in my room but the smell was unbearable, I had to be moved to a different room on day 2.' The staff are alright, especially the gentleman that usually works at reception, I think he is the owner/manager of the hostel. location is 10 minutes walk to center, due to the clubs in the same street, noise can be a issue.

• 13th Jul 2013

Amsterdam Hostel Janson

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Overall a good hostel, if you don't mind 4pm chech in

• 3rd Jul 2013

The Hostel Box Gaudi

Barcelona, Spain

Although I didn't stay, but they took my money anyway.

Travel Hotel

This is an ok hostel

Central Station Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice and clean hostel. Excellent shower facilities. Staff member Rachid was very polite and helpful.