Birkin

Cagliari, Italy

The whole setup is perfect! Our only wish would have been a small fridge in the room.

• 30th Jun 2013

Hotel l Ancora

Santa Teresa di Gallura, Italy

The staff is very friendly, and they serve a good breakfast spread. The manager is very helpful and recommends nice places to eat. He recommended a nice and very popular(be there at opening time, or you will wait for a table upto an hour!) resturant " Da Thomas", which is 5 min from the hotel. We have been thinking about why the place is so popular compared to every other place and our conclusion is rennovation and an updated style. If you follow their example, your hotel will be nr 1!

• 28th Jun 2013

Ai Vicere

Palermo, Italy

Excellent service, on par with a 4 star hotel! The manager is very helpful, we checked out all of his recommendations and truly enjoyed them. The location is excellent as well!

• 23rd Jun 2013

B&B Olbia

Olbia, Italy

The bed B&B Olbia is located walking distance from the airport. Which is very convenient. The owner is helpful and has placed a folder in the rooms, which contains all the practical info that one can think off! Overall its a nice and clean place.

• 21st Jun 2013

Central Hotel

Tel Aviv, Israel

This place is a gem! One of those places which you want to keep a secret only for your self! Of all the places we stayed during our travel, this was our favorite place. It is clean, roomy, modern, a friendly and helpful staff and it is located in the perfect location. Everything is walking distance away, including Jaffa! It takes less than 5 mins to walk to the beach, after your morning swim a nice breakfast will be waiting for you!

• 26th Dec 2012

Eden House

Tel Aviv, Israel

This hostel is running a scam! Here on the hostelworld website they are showing pictures of their boutique hotel. Once I got there, they gave me a room at their "hostel" which looks nothing like the pictures on the hostelworld website!Luckily I was staying there for one night only. The other hostel in Tel Aviv was much nicer, cleaner, larger, cheaper and gave me a room as shown in the pictures! The staff is friendly and helpful, but I am completely disappointed by their offering!

• 22nd Dec 2012
  • Norway

Let me explain my rating. The security, location and staff : Good. The atmosphere, cleanliness and value for money: Very poor. The air condition is loud, sheets were not clean, mould on the bath room sealing. And the worst: BED BUGS! I was bitten all over my body, luckily I only stayed there for two nights! The manager was not available when I checked out. Later in an email I was offered an apology. Which in my opinion is far from enough! Not worth the money! Stay at own risk!

Portus House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Portus is located in an ideal place! But I personally think that it is an expensive hostel!