Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Although it is nothing special as a hostel, it's just ok to stay some days. The beds are good just as like the bar. Good location.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I came back to this hostel because of the location and facilities

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

It's a nice hostel in general, but it has many small problems. First of all, they don't have lockers in room. You have to pay 2 euros per day to leave the luggage in a place far from the room. The kitchen is a bit small for the amount of people the hostel can host. At last, the atmosphere is not good at all, comparing to the others hostels I have already been. I chose to stay there because it was less expensive.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

It's a great hostel to stay, mainly because of its location.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

This is the nicest hostel I've been. I was in two hostels in Barcelona and this is one was much better. Not talking about the free dinner, which is awesome (thanks Nuno). Also, the staffs are amazing (thanks Nuno, Dada and Linda - those I met). I really loved it and I'm sure no one will regret staying there.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

This is the greated hostel I've ever been. Everything is clean, staffs are awesome, the common room is a great place to spend time and meet new people. I would definitely recommend this one!

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

The hostel is good, and in a good location too.

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

I found it weird that we didn't have any drap to cover in the night, we had to pay for them. The hostel is a way too commercial. But I must say I enjoyed a lot my stay there. The girl who were in the bar was really nice. Nice ambiences also, like the reading room and terrace. Yet, not talking about the amazing location.