• Germany, Female, 31-40
Planet Paprika Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
18th Jun 2013

It was a very positive experience, I can highly recommend Hotel Paprika. I stayed at the mixed 8 bed room. I got cleaned every day and I had very nice company. The staff and Mr. Paprika are very nice and helpful, the atmosphere was great. Taksim-quare is just arround the corner, so you have good puplic transportation to get everywhere. I would def. come back =) ! Thank you!

• Germany, Female,
Route 39, Istanbul, Turkey
8th Oct 2012

I think Route 39 has good prices, and of course they need to make that possible. So don't expect comming to a 5star hotel with mysterious cheap prices! For what you pay I think it is really good. Only minus:The mattrasses are ...lets say 'very used'. But the staff was very friendly, the rooftop the highlight. For the lockers you need to bring your own lock - but you have one! The toilets get cleaned every day. =) I was there 17 days and would come back, I can recommend!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
JGH Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
17th Feb 2012

Be prepared, the rooms are very smal ... but you are in Tokyo, so this is what is to expect. BUT besides of that, it was wonderful! The place is so heartful decorated, it is clean (so are the 2 kitchens too) and it has a very very nice atmosphere that seems to infect everybody. ^_^So if you don't mind to have it a bit "cosy" to you neighbour - for that money no complains - and I stayed over a week. There are cheap shops in the area and the station is bound to Ikebukuro.