MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
17th Aug 2017

Excellent experience! The hotel was in a great location, just minutes from the main city center; the room was very clean, the shower was warm, the bed was comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this place and I would definitely stay there again next time in Brussles

TripOn Open House, San Jose, Costa Rica
18th Jan 2017

Pretty nice spot for my last night in CR before heading to the airport. It was an interesting use of space. Seemed like an apartment that was renovated into a hostel. My room was pretty compact, there wasn't much room to lay out my stuff, but the beds were sectioned off with curtains for privacy and there were big lockers. The staff was awesome and the free breakfast was great. It was a bit of a walk from the main bus station, but it's definitely a cool part of town. Great value for the money!

Hostel Plinio, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
16th Jan 2017

Absolutely wonderful stay. Everything about my experience was top notch. The room felt like a treehouse. The showers were warm and the common space was super chill. They offered a free breakfast in the morning, which was delicious and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hostel itself is closer to Quepos than Manuel Antonio, but it is minutes from the bus stop, which comes every 15 minutes. Hands down my favorite hostel in Costa Rica! I highly recommend it.

Hostel la Suerte, Monteverde, Costa Rica
14th Jan 2017

Nice place to stay in Monteverde. It's away from the main streets in town so it's pretty quiet. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, and blankets were provided since it can get quite cold during the night. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and the owner was super friendly. There was a really cool living room area and awesome sunset views. The younger guy at the front wasn't the warmest about offering help, and the showers were cold, but overall, it was a nice spot.

Eco Hostel, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
8.0
12th Jan 2017

For the cost, it was just about what I expected. The smell of the room was a bit musty and humid, but there was a fan that helped circulate the air. Roman, the guy who helped managed the front desk, was extremely helpful and cool. There was a nice upstairs area to hang out. If you're on a budget and just want a place to stay, I highly recommend Eco Hostel. Otherwise, it might be worth spending more and finding somewhere else.

Tamarindo Eco-Camping Hostel, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
10th Jan 2017

Awesome place to stay in Tamarindo with really great vibes. It's an open concept with hammocks everywhere. The dorm room was very clean, it had A/C and the bed was super comfortable. It's a little away from all the commotion on the Main Street so it was nice and quiet. I also met some really cool people. The staff weren't the most helpful with travel advice, but they tried, and I managed to figure it out through other travelers. Definitely recommend!

Paraty Beach Hostel, Paraty, Brazil
8th Dec 2015

Great place if you're looking for somewhere chill along the beach. It's just a short walk from the main part of town, where the bus station is. The staff were extremely friendly and kept my bags well past check out. They also helped walk me to the bus station since I left late at night. The breakfast selection was good and the beds were surprisingly comfortable. The bathrooms and lockers were a bit small but overall, it was a pretty good value.

021 Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
3rd Dec 2015

Very pleasant stay! All the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating and the facilities were clean. There aren't many bathrooms and the gathering space is a bit small, but aside from that, the location was good and I felt very safe. I would definitely recommend staying at hostel 021!

Hello, thanks a lot for your review ! It was amazing to meet you, and to host you with us. We are glad you liked the attention of our team, and the cleaniless in the facilities and dorms. We just made 02 new bathrooms on the first floor that we don´t know If you saw, because you were at the second floow, but now we offer 01 shower for every 05 guests. Thanks for your comments regarding the location and for recommending us for future guests ! Best, Lucas

Santa Tere Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1st Dec 2015

This was a great spot to start my adventures in Rio. It's in a nice location, away from all the commotion of Gloria and Lapa, but close enough to walk there and enjoy. The staff were all super friendly and definitely made me feel right at home. I met a lot of travelers and the facilities were very clean. I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a cool place!

Auberge NOLA Hostel, New Orleans, USA
23rd Jul 2015

I had a very pleasant stay. Affordable, clean, and reasonably comfortable for a hostel. Not too far from the French Quarter. I would definitely recommend!

CheQinn, Bangkok, Thailand
15th Dec 2013

Very pleasant stay in Bangkok! This hostel was perfectly located, within walking distance of many restaurants, bars, street vendors and the BTS station. The facilities are modern and clean, and the staff is helpful and friendly. The bed was a bit stiff and no towel was provided, but overall I had a very positive experience. Met some really great people.

Orange Village Hostel, San Francisco, USA
30th Apr 2013

Really enjoyed the little things that helped make the stay memorable. For example, super friendly staff to give advice on restaurants, quality toilet paper, and being provided with a fan in the room.

Smartholiday, Venice, Italy
3.7
15th Apr 2012

My stay at smartholiday was extremely disappointing. It was very difficult to find (due to incorrect google maps directions), dirty, smelly, loud, and uncomfortable. On top of the 3 euro tax that you are charged for the city, they ask for an additional 3 euros for bedsheets. There were mosquitos flying around the room, there was one small bathroom that everyone shared, and the owners smoked inside the place. Don't stay there if you're looking for somewhere clean and comfortable to crash

Ulisse Deluxe, Sorrento, Italy
1st Apr 2012

I had a very nice stay! It was a bit difficult to find, though once I arrived I was very impressed. The facilites were great, nice and clean. The shower was warm (towel included!) and the people I met were extremely friendly. The receptionists were helpful, but seemed to be a bit agitated by all my questions. Overall good experience and great value for my money!

25th Feb 2012

Colors Hostel was awesome! Located just minutes from the main part of the city, it was the perfect place to meet people from all over. The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. Very good value for your money, you should definitely stay here if you're headed to Budapest! Just a heads up--It is located in the same building as another hostel called Suite Hostel, so be sure to go to floor 2 and not floor p!!

Hostel Miles, Prague, Czech Republic
23rd Feb 2012

This hostel went above and beyond expectations. Located in the heart of Prague, it was the perfect place to kick back and relax after a long day of touring and sight-seeing. The owner was incredibly personable, extremely helpful, and very down-to-earth. The bed was super comfortable and the atmosphere was extremely inviting. This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at--you should definitely stay here if you're headed to Prague soon!

Pfefferbett Hostel, Berlin, Germany
22nd Feb 2012

This place was awesome! Great location, phenomenal staff, very clean facilities... all for an excellent price! Definitely good value for your money--next time I'm in Berlin, I will definitely be going back to Pfefferbett Hostel!

5.4
20th Feb 2012

The location was very far from all the beautiful sights to be seen in Paris. In addition, the staff wasn't incredibly friendly-they just did what they needed to do. The stay felt much less personal than other hostels I've been to... which is probably due to the fact that they have so many beds. It was clean and my bed was comfortable, but I don't know if it was worth the price.

Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands
19th Feb 2012

I had a very nice stay at Shelter Jordan. The staff was exceptional and the facilities were very clean and nice. It was in a great location and I enjoyed meeting other people staying in the room with me. I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Amsterdam!

×