CheQinn

Bangkok, Thailand

Very pleasant stay in Bangkok! This hostel was perfectly located, within walking distance of many restaurants, bars, street vendors and the BTS station. The facilities are modern and clean, and the staff is helpful and friendly. The bed was a bit stiff and no towel was provided, but overall I had a very positive experience. Met some really great people.

Orange Village Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Really enjoyed the little things that helped make the stay memorable. For example, super friendly staff to give advice on restaurants, quality toilet paper, and being provided with a fan in the room.

Smartholiday

Venice, Italy

My stay at smartholiday was extremely disappointing. It was very difficult to find (due to incorrect google maps directions), dirty, smelly, loud, and uncomfortable. On top of the 3 euro tax that you are charged for the city, they ask for an additional 3 euros for bedsheets. There were mosquitos flying around the room, there was one small bathroom that everyone shared, and the owners smoked inside the place. Don't stay there if you're looking for somewhere clean and comfortable to crash

Ulisse Deluxe

Sorrento, Italy

I had a very nice stay! It was a bit difficult to find, though once I arrived I was very impressed. The facilites were great, nice and clean. The shower was warm (towel included!) and the people I met were extremely friendly. The receptionists were helpful, but seemed to be a bit agitated by all my questions. Overall good experience and great value for my money!

Colors Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Colors Hostel was awesome! Located just minutes from the main part of the city, it was the perfect place to meet people from all over. The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. Very good value for your money, you should definitely stay here if you're headed to Budapest! Just a heads up--It is located in the same building as another hostel called Suite Hostel, so be sure to go to floor 2 and not floor p!!

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel went above and beyond expectations. Located in the heart of Prague, it was the perfect place to kick back and relax after a long day of touring and sight-seeing. The owner was incredibly personable, extremely helpful, and very down-to-earth. The bed was super comfortable and the atmosphere was extremely inviting. This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at--you should definitely stay here if you're headed to Prague soon!

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This place was awesome! Great location, phenomenal staff, very clean facilities... all for an excellent price! Definitely good value for your money--next time I'm in Berlin, I will definitely be going back to Pfefferbett Hostel!

The location was very far from all the beautiful sights to be seen in Paris. In addition, the staff wasn't incredibly friendly-they just did what they needed to do. The stay felt much less personal than other hostels I've been to... which is probably due to the fact that they have so many beds. It was clean and my bed was comfortable, but I don't know if it was worth the price.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a very nice stay at Shelter Jordan. The staff was exceptional and the facilities were very clean and nice. It was in a great location and I enjoyed meeting other people staying in the room with me. I will definitely stay there again next time I'm in Amsterdam!