Location: Uruguay, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Hostel Plinio

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

Excelente hostel, el personal ayuda mucho en todo, tiene una muy buena vista y la flora y fauna alrededor es increíble. Recomiendo.

• 21st Aug 2015

Tucan Hotel

Uvita, Costa Rica

We only booked one night but it was a very nice stay. Definitely worth staying in Tucan, though the beaches close to it are not worth it in my opinion.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Uruguay

Thank You for your comment, hopefully next time you will stay longer!! Ciao

Hotel De Haan

Jaco, Costa Rica

The private rooms are not that private... They lack curtains that cover the upper window, and the neighbouring hostel has a clear view of the double bed.

• 19th Aug 2015

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Nice and quiet place to stay in florence

• 28th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Planet Paprika Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Reception isn't open 24/7. I lost my first morning as I arrived too early and there was nobody to open the doors for me until like 10:30. The rest was ok, I only stayed there for a night.

Artemis Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

Everything was fine except for the many steps to the high floors. Very nice people taking care of every detail a backpacker would care. Thanks I'd definitely stay at Artemis again!

The best place to stay at Göreme. Not a cave hotel, but the staff was so helpful and provided us with valuable information. We got advice on trekking trails, which tours to take, even where to eat cheap. The pool is wonderful too and you have such a great sights at the back!! I'd definitely stay here again. The only drawback was not having lockers, but here nobody has.

• 29th Aug 2013

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Very well attended, fair price, nice breakfast, lacks internet in the rooms, excellent location to enjoy the night and to eat well and cheap. Showers are way too small and the water is cut after a few seconds, when you have to press a button again and again and again...

• 28th May 2013

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The best location, nice facilities, near every interesting place in Santiago, secure, you can get in and out at any time. We had to wait a while to complete the check in, but it was worth. The only downside was the atmosphere. I was expecting some kind of integration activities, but no one organized them.

• 21st Feb 2012