Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Shelter Jordan is in a great location near the Anne Frank house and shops and restaurants. Close to the airport shuttle too. It was nice having wifi in the hostel. My room needed more ventilation and got quite hot at night when trying to sleep. Excellent security and great way to meet fellow travelers. I would stay there again.

Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

The Ashanti is great. This was my second time staying there. Great location -close to cafes and shops within walking distance. Great chances to meet fellow travelers and also organize tours of Cape Town and beyond. I highly recommend. The double rooms by the pool and the communal kitchen are comfortable. The downside is that there were some smokers that would smoke right outside my door. Also, several ants in the room. Communal kitchen is a plus - fridge, microwaves, stoves, and dishes.

Hotel Innova

Paris, France

The staff at Hotel Innova are very friendly and welcoming. We loved the breakfast in the hotel. The family room was spacious and clean. We loved the close proximity to cafes, restaurants, and the Eiffel Tower within walking distance.

MacDonald Hotel

The MacDonald Hotel has great proximity to St. Pancras Station for catching the Eurostar. We found the hotel staff to be very friendly and welcoming. The included breakfast is also a great benefit. There are lots of eat shops and pubs nearby on Euston Road. The only issue was with the toilet in our bathroom which often backed-up and was quite noisy when flushing. The issue was resolved promptly by hotel staff, however.