Reviews: fayemok4309

Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Bangalore, India

The guesthouse owner is awesome!!! The staff is amazing!! Helpful, professional, friendly, SUPER SUPER AWESOME!! Room is clean, warm blanket, hot shower (upon request), etc Kitchen and the lounge is the another my favourite places to chill out!! If you are in Bangalore, don't ever miss Snoozotel!!!! Cheers I'm strong recommend to take bus to the hostel: Majestic bus terminal Platform 5 - Bus #96E (BEML layout) - Stop at the last stop - Look for Shop #175 Bus fare is around 10 rupees

Good Karma Inn

Cochin, India

I did not stay with GKI coz it was very very bad respond from GKI since I sent three or four emails to ask about the address and direction and no respond at all!!! The worst pre-arrival experience ever...

YHA London Earls Court

The worst check in experience. Non professional staff (I checked in at 2245, 27th May). No smile no hospitality. Bad internet connection. Shower room has no rack to put toiletries bottles. Overall before average.

The most awesome guest house ever!!!! Can't find better one than this!!!!! Everything just fabulous!!!

Oslo Hostel Central

Oslo, Norway

Great staffs :-) Yummy continental breakfast. High efficiency in all request included printing boarding pass (free of charge), getting the spare key, etc.. Comfort bedding especially the bed sheet :-)

Hotel Central Station

Milan, Italy

Great location if just to stay one night ONLY for transit purpose.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Overall ok, but a wee bit unhappy with the front desk team. They were nice and friendly, but they were not concentrate to / focus on solving guest enquiries in the right way. They like to take care of all guest enquiries at the same time, whoever in front of them, but only remember the last question from the last guest and forgot the previous guest enquiry. Unfortunately, I was the first guest....and such situations happened all the time during my 2 nights stay... Hilarious...

Trekkers Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Great hostel for the first time visitor!!! Fantastic service... The manager provided loads of travel information and made our trip with awesome memory :-) Never miss the hostel if you like to know more about Nepal!!!!

Airport Skyway Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Too many "hidden" charges. The receptionist said there was airport transfer available, but did not mention it would be charged. She asked me to pay while I arrived the lodge. I requested 1 hour earlier check and the early check in fee was NZD25 while my room rate was only NZD35!

Silverfern Backpackers