Reviews: angelavanrhijn

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Villa Pink House

Da Lat, Vietnam

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is alright, it is about a 10 minute walk from the centre. We rented some bikes from the reception, which were delivered to the door about 10 minutes later. Unfortunately, when we were in Da Lat is was pretty cold and wet, otherwise we would have gone on the Secret tour! Breakfast was ok, very simple.

• 21st Sep 2013

Kim Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Our stay at Kim Hotel was so lovely! Our room was nice and clean. The ladies at the front desk booked a couple of tours and our onward journey for us and really took good care of us. On the day we left it was raining, so one of the girls walked us to the busstop with and umbrella. Breakfast was nice too.

• 18th Sep 2013

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been at. I really liked that there's a bed light, power socket and fan in each bed and you can close it off with curtains. The bathrooms are very spacious and clean. The common room is cozy and the free dinners and breakfast encourages meeting people. When you're there, absolutely go on one of Sasha's pub crawls!

• 11th Sep 2013

Greenpoint YMCA

New York, USA

I was really disappointing with the cleanliness and atmosphere of this hostel. My floor looked so rough and dirty, it really needs a do-over! The bathrooms were pretty filthy with dirty splashes on the wall, dirty toilets and hair on the floor.

• 5th Sep 2013

• 26th Aug 2013

Southside Lodge

Whistler, Canada

A nice hostel to stay at. It's only a 10 min busride from Whistler Village and there's a bus just 1 minute walk away. The guy at the hostel was really helpful, telling me a lot about the area and the things to do. The room was fine, everything was a bit old, but the 4-bed dorm did have it's own bathroom and a seating area with a tv. There is a diner underneath the hostel that do nice food.

• 20th Aug 2013

Beatty Lodge

Perth, Australia

This hostel definitely needs a do-up. I'd booked a single room which looked like nothing has been done to it since the 80's and the bed was very uncomfortable.

• 18th Jul 2013

Tanita House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I would definitely recommend Tanita House!! The bungalows are lovely, it's very green and it's like entering a quiet village as soon as you step through the door. There's a fridge with water and some other drinks you can take, breakfast in the morning. At night they light insence on your patio to keep mosquitos away.

• 28th May 2012