Reviews: ykubaski

Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 23

7.7
30th Aug 2013

Nice place, but in a very distant neighborhood... I was alone, so I felt it was a little dangerous at night! But the hostel is good. Well, the showers aren't the best ones, but that was okay for me, because I just stayed there for a couple of nights, but it could be a problem for people staying more nights.

The Yellow, Rome, Italy
8.0
26th Aug 2013

A good hostel... When I arrived, my room was REALLY dirty, but they cleaned it, so I think that's a positive thing! haha. The location is very good. The bar security staff is really rude, but it think that's in their job description :(

A Venice Fish, Venice, Italy
4.0
24th Aug 2013

The staff is really nice, but this hostel was a terrible experience for me. The rooms are not safe AT ALL. The door is always open and anyone can enter! Also, the beds were really unconfortable and I was in the top bed and it didn't had a stair to climb to it... I almost hurted myself when trying to come down. Also, the staff is nice but kind of... unprofessional. TOO friendly. They also have a lockout, which is very stupid. I hated it. Well. I wouldn't recommend it.

21st Aug 2013

Very nice hostel in a BEAUTIFUL location! Waking up and seeing the Alpes as the first thing in the morning is something priceless! The rooms are very confortable and clean. The staff is very helpful and nice :)

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
18th Aug 2013

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
17th Aug 2013

Best hostel ever! I loved it! My ONLY complaining is about the annoying noisy trams in the street of the hostel... but it wasn't a big problem, because after partying I slept like an angel! haha! The bar downstairs is very fun and friendly... And the rooms were very clean, like the bathrooms... It was definitely a very positive experience :)

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
12th Aug 2013

The staff is awesome! The location is perfect! The rooms are excellent! I loved it!! I would definitely recommend it! :)

Clink78, London, England
8.0
6th Aug 2013

Good location and VERY nice staff! But the beds were weird and unconfortable :( And the showers were the worst! Argh!