MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel facilities are great, the location is fair (you can easily go there by bus, but I think the hostel should give better explained information to us). I really would come back there, specially for more time, like 5-7 days, as the place is calm, beautiful and not so far from Amsterdam Centre (40 min by bus or metro).

• 7th Sep 2013

The hostel location is very good, very near to the tube and to Big Ben. The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is very british. I would like only that it would have more sofas to rest and more baths and showers.

• 2nd Mar 2012

Palmers Lodge was our fist hostel. The atmosphere was awesome, we enjoyed a lot the people that was there and the friends we've done. The location is calm, quiet and near a train station in Zone 2, so no problem to go Zone 1 and to know London turistic places. We didn't like only the noise that the doors and lockers have, to open and to close, it's very noisy. The value for money is good, not so expensive and with very good quality. When we are in London we will go there again.

• 26th Feb 2012