• USA, Male, 25-30
Island Time Hostel, San Juan, Puerto Rico
8th Aug 2013

I have lived in Puerto Rico and I can say that if you want to see real Puerto Ricans, then Island Time is the place to go. What makes it the best is its location and its staff. Kori and Mark and Shane and everyone are as helpful as they are knowledgeable and always have ideas for things to do and places to see.

We enjoyed showing you around the area!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Island Time Hostel. Come back and join us again!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
Babushka Beach House, Odessa, Ukraine
7.7
11th Jul 2012

Staff is way cool. Go to this hostel, its a bit away from the cities main attractions - other than the beach.

• USA, Male, 18-24
The Yellow, Rome, Italy
8.0
10th Mar 2012

Of course the bar downstairs is very expensive but we brought brews back from the market and it wasn't a big problem, they just had to give use cups to pour them in because of some stupid rules. And that bar is pretty happening, if I do say myself. The place was fairly full for mid-march, I'd say.