Astor Victoria, London, England
4.9
17th Mar 2013

The location is great. Stuff is nice. Toiletts are the most of the time blocked. Very unclean toiletts but this is maybe due to the young guests. Breakfast is ok. Rooms too small.I would not stay again there.

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
11th Mar 2013

I really liked the hostel and my stay there!! It's in a perfect location and the stuff was so helpfull!!! I spent there 5 nights and wanted to stay a night longer but the only female dorm was already full, so Paco, one of the nice stuff member helped me to search another hostel. He recommended me a really nice one, too. When I left for the airport, he even called my shuttle bus in order to check when I'll be picked up. In total I am very happy with Istanbul Hostel and I will come again!!

28th Feb 2012

Very good location, nice stuff. Very clean and great people! I will definitely come back! Thank you!

Funky Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
26th Feb 2012

Great location! Nice stuff! Great breakfast and clean rooms! Had a nice time!!