Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
1st Aug 2015

Abraham Hostel is in the heart of Jerusalem which is very convenient for looking at all the different religious sites that I was interested in. I especially appreciated Jen who helped me book 5 tours from the hostel that were very informing, interesting, and organized I had a lot of fun in the common area meeting people at breakfast, playing the piano, and visiting with people over a beer at the bar. i've traveled a lot and I think Abraham Hostel was the best!

Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina
26th Dec 2014

I liked how friendly and helpful the staff at Hostel Suites Florida were! I went on four different tours through the hostel and the bookings were smooth and the tours great, The staff that were exceptionally helpful were Eddie, Carlos, Ana, and Anna Bell.

Las Vegas Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
20th Jul 2014

I really liked the swimming pool and hot tub. It's the only hostel in Las Vegas that has a pool and hot tub. I really enjoyed the staff too. Pam, Matt, James, and Jeremy we're all very helpful and friendly. I plan on coming back to this hostel in the future.

Cabo Inn, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
9th Jul 2014

Cabo Inn is an excellent hotel! It's a family run business where Victor is the owner. Victor is very friendly and helpful in booking tours such as snorkeling. It's also cheaper to book a tour through the hotel. His parents, Stanley and Maria, are also very friendly and helpful. His mom Maria helped me book a tour on riding a camel which was so much fun! Everyone is very friendly there and I met new people and improved my Spanish in the common area which was one of my goals.

Sakura Hostel Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan
18th Jun 2014

The Asakusa Hostel in Tokyo is one of the best hostels I have stayed at and I travel allot. The accommodations are great, location is perfect, and the staff are helpful. Each bunk has an individual curtain, light, and electrical outlet in my room. The location is in the heart of the tourist area where the Senso-ji temple is located. The staff especially Tomo, Lars, and Kyoto were very helpful with directions, giving me maps, and explaining the subway system to me. They were always smiling !

Thank you so much for your nice review! We are more than happy to hear that you had fun here at Sakura Hostel Asakusa. It is always nice to hear that our staff could be of help! Tomo, Kyoko and Lars are very happy to be especially mentioned! We really hope you will come and visit again! Thank you again very much for staying at Sakura Hostel Asakusa!

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
23rd Jun 2013

This is the third time I have stayed in the H.I. LA/Santa Monica hostel. I enjoy the large hotel feel of the hostel, their excellent breakfasts, and their organized events. The breakfasts are the best I've seen in any hostel with a lot more than just peanut butter, jam, and toast. I went to the acting class, two comedy nights, the Pub Crawl, and the Club Hop that was sponsored by the hostel. In all four of these events, I had fun and met new friends from other countries.

19th Jun 2013

The staff were very accommodating. Richard, the manager, was friendly and informing.

India House Backpackers Hostel, New Orleans, USA
14th Feb 2013

The desk help were friendly and accommodating. I especially liked Rudy and Chelsea. The breakfasts were wonderful! They made us eggs, toast, hash browns, and bacon for the meal called "The Works" which was my favorite. The eight-man room was very inexpensive at $17 a night. I liked how the Canal street was a main throughfare and was only one block away from the hostel. One could take the streetcar to the French quarter easily from the hostel on that street. I would like to stay here again.

SoBe Hostel & Bar, Miami, USA
31st Mar 2012

I enjoyed staying at South Beach Hostel. I stayed in an eight bunk room that was always full. All my roommates were friendly and respectful. I especially liked the night clerk Rob who provided great information on good nightclubs, checking-in, and also checking-out. He definitely looks out for the hostel guest. I also liked the faithful continental breakfasts every morning. The food was stocked and appealing. I always had great conversations with breakfast travelers before they ventured out.