Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 37

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

I really enjoyed my stay. This hostel is perfectly located in the historic district. The only down side was the shower. The shower is on a timer so you have to constantly hit it for water, which wouldn't have been bad except for the horrendously cold water that shot out at me so hard and fast it appeared to be attempting to put out a fire.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Good hostel about ten minutes walk from the city center.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Loved this hostel. The beds are cubby holes which makes settling very cozy. It is in a good spot really close to all the action in this small beautiful town. The people who work here are extremely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone going to Brugge.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really liked that breakfast was included and each day there was a different special hot plate. This hostel is in a great location really close to everything. All the main attractions are no more than a 10-20 minute walk. Only downside is that there are very few room plugs so have to take items to the front desk to charge and when you do that it is not guaranteed to get charged.

Stavros Villas

Santorini, Greece

This hostel is about a 20-30 minute walk to the city center where all the action is. The people who work here are very friendly and helpful.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Excellent location. It is right off of the Acropolis and Acropoli museum. Walking distance from other main attractions. The facilities are great with lots of room space.

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Overall the hostel was really nice. I stayed there two different nights; the first night the man who checked me in was really nice, helpful, and friendly, the second time when I checked in the woman was rude, condescending, and unfriendly. I would say it is a hit or miss for the staff who attend to the people who check in.

Thank you for your valued feedback. We are pleased that overall you really enjoyed our hostel. I am however unhappy to hear that you had an unpleasent experience with our staff on your second stay. We were having our 1st birthday celebration on that evening (as I am sure you remember when you arrived :-) which meant some of our staff were a little flustered from all of the set up. This is no excuse of course, though I hope it is some explanation. We hope to see you again! Cheers-The Attic Team

YHA York

York, England

This hostel was excellent. The only downside was that the wifi did not work in our room. We had to go to the end of the hallway by the stairs or the lobby to get on the internet.

Bell & Hare Hostel

All in all I really liked this hostel. The staff was fantastic and I really liked that it was outside of Central London. The only downside to this hostel was: Only 3 showers/toilets for roughly 64 people when fully booked. Trying to get into the shower at a reasonable time was not possible. An unrealistic improvement would be to put a sink in every room.

Hi there, thanks for your review. Our hostel in actually quiet small with only a total of 34 beds when fully booked. We are trying to look into this. Hope you enjoyed your stay otherwise.

Nepali Cottage Guesthouse

Pokhara, Nepal

Trekkers Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. AC is not included in the price on hostelworld but it is only an additional 2/night. I am traveling with a friend so that made it only a dollar more for us which was perfectly fine. The rooms were nice and big. Great location because it is in the heart of Thamel which is the touristy area. Good restaurants in the area.

Sweet Dreams Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The owner is very nice and helpful. Rooms are spacious and worth the upgrade to AC.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This hostel was recently purchased by an Englishman, Robert. He is doing a great job of trying to transform this hostel. It is in a great location, about a 5 minute walk to the Riverwalk area which has some great restaurants. Robert and Nary were very sweet and helpful people. I would definitely recommend this hostel. Go for the 3 bed mix with air con, it is a fantastic deal.

Villa Thony 1 House 1

Luang Prabang, Laos

This was a FANTASTIC guest house. My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights and the staff were absolutely wonderful! The room was clean and very lovely, we had ac and a mosquito net. The only down side was that sometimes the toilet would smell a little bad, but other than that this place was great.

Chaleun Garden

Vang Vieng, Laos

Hostel was a good. The wifi would work on and off. The only weird thing about the hostel was the padlock on the outside of the door with the key. Great for when you are leaving but a little unnerving at first when staying in.

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Sihome was in a great location. Lots of food, snacks, and drinks in the area.

WoW Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Excellent location, right next to the tain station. It is located on the third floor- son only downside is havig to climb super steep stairs to get to hostel.

Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The bathrooms had a few bugs but other than that it was a nice hostel.

I had a wonderful time at K's Hostel in Hiroshima. The staff were the friendliest and most helpful I have experienced in my many hostel stays. It was a great location, my friend and I were able to walk all around and see all the highlighted tourist destinations. The hostel was very clean and cozy! I would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Hiroshima.