Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 36

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Sam Sen Sam

Bangkok, Thailand

A very good place. Clean and comfortable.

Jinta Andaman

Phuket, Thailand

It is a superbly located guesthouse within a very pleasant area of Kanta Beach. It also has a very nice staff. A big advantage is also a swimming pool. It was a best place we stayed during our 3 weeks journey around Thailand.

It is a superbly located guesthouse with a very nice and helpful staff.

At Home Sukhothai

Sukhothai, Thailand

It is a very nice place with a quite a good breakfast. The guesthouse is surrounded by a pretty garden. The only disadvantage are frogs croaking all night.

Sunflower Place Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel is well located. The big advantage is a near location of few japanese restaurants.

Little Quarter Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

A place with a great location. Each tourist area is close. They have also very good breakfast. The only thing missing is a lounge where you can sit in the evening or make cup of tea/coffee. However I can definitely recommend this place.

B&B Piazza Vittorio

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

Pan and Circus

Kyoto, Japan

Pan and Circus is the worst hostel that I visited during my two-week trip around Japan. Things I didn't like: -The lack of place to eat in the kitchen.-In the living area is only one table at which can sit 6 people. So quite often youd don't have any place to sit and drink a tea. -A shower is outside of the buidling and there is no heating in the shower,so in the morning you are freezing. -The Wi-Fi Internet can bu used maximally by 5 people at once. In general I do not recommend.

Jiyujin

Kyoto, Japan

A Jiyu Jin hostel is a really fantastic place. Very clean, with a very helpful staff. It provides all facilities that you can need during a trip. I definitely reccomend that hostel.

Pan and Circus

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

A Kyoto Hana Hostel is a fantastic place. It is the best hostel I have met during my trip in Japan. Is very clean, has a very helpful staff, provides all facilities that you can need during a trip. I definitely reccomend this hostel.

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion

Kyoto, Japan

A Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion is a really nice place. Is very clean, provides all facilities that you can need during a trip. I definitely reccomend this hostel.

Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion

Kyoto, Japan

A Backpackers Hostel Ks House Tokyo is a really fantastic place. Is very clean, has a very helpful staff, provides all facilities that you can need during a trip. And it has a very nice living area in which you can sit in the evening and talk. I definitely reccomend this hostel.