Reviews: titooutback6227

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 29

Meramees Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
11th Jun 2013

It was the best option after staying in 2 other hostels in Cairo which I didn't like at all. It's located just few steps from a streets full of coffee houses, a supermarket and a restaurant. The staff are very friendly and helpful and my room had a balcony and air conditioned. There's also a living room that makes you feel like home. I'd definitely recommend this hostel! Many other hostels in Cairo are creepy as I've checked them my self!

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna, Vienna, Austria
5.1
27th May 2013

The Place was ok, good location easy to find. However, there are many inconvenient facts: The reception is closed from 5pm to 9am and it's not even in the same building. I arrived there at 8am, it was raining and I had to wait till 9h30, when the receptionst arrived. secondly, they don't check guests ID on check in and no security cameras. I was in a 8 bed dorm and a checked in guest stole lots of things from us while we were sleeping, including iPhones, cash, credit cards, laptops and cameras.

Main Station Hostel, Berlin, Germany
23rd May 2013

I really loved it! The breakfast was amazing just like in a hotel. It's very safe, clean and staff was very helpfull any time I needed!

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8th May 2013

Been to this hostel 4 times and I'm pretty sure I'll stay there every time I pass by KL! I mean, it's not extraordinary, but it's one of the best options in China town for its price. It's safe, big enough lockers. Even Always staying in a 24 bed, it's never crowded and it's spacious. After 22:00 lights have to be turned off and silence is required, which is great if you want to sleep quietly.

IC Holiday, Kunming, China
7.7
30th Apr 2013

Dragon King Hostel, Beijing, China
24th Apr 2013

Made great friends here! It's located near a metro station and there are many cheap restaurants around. It's even possible to walk (for the brave walkers) to Tiannmen Square and the Forbidden city. The rooms were cleaned every day and the Staff (very Young and vibrant) was Always helpful. Ok, there was an incovenient: Only 2 showers per floor, which makes taking a shower a test of patience... But that was alright!

Hanoi Youth Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
5.1
13th Apr 2013

For a budget traveller in SE Asia, it was ok coz it was cheap... But I wasn't able to sleep as it's on a busy street, so it's incredibly noisy 24h a day... Also it said it included breakfast but actually there wasn't any. The locker in the room was very small.