Tourist House Santa Croce, Florence, Italy
3.4
19th Sep 2013

This was a sketch hostel. When we got there we didn't get keys because people hadn't returned them when they stayed there. The doors didn't lock, no lockers, no safe storage. We booked a 6 bed mixed and found a room with 5 beds on the floor and two in an attic, balcony where we were (making it 7 beds). The railing up there had fallen out of the wall and wasn't safe. We were given dirty sheets and the bathrooms were horrid and there was no toilet paper. I would not stay there every again!

Old Prague Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
17th Sep 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better hostel. Everything was great here! The staff were super helpful and the free map worked wonderful. I went on the recommended free tour and love the city. It's location is ideal if you're trying to see the city but also a great place to get some sleep at night.

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof, Dresden, Germany
6.0
16th Sep 2013

I stayed one night in a 4 bedroom mixed on my way to Praha I had a heck of a time finding the place based on the directions off the internet, but when I got there it was just your average hostel. Their internet only works in the lobby which isn't set up to hang out in, but I slept good and the bathroom and toilet in the room were great. We also had a tv in the room so I was able to watch the news. All in all, not a bad place to stay the night but I wouldn't want to stay long.

Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel, Berlin, Germany
15th Sep 2013

I liked this place besides getting to it. The street signs around the area are missing due to construction but other than that, no complaints. Thanks for a good night's sleep and the free upgrade.

Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
8th Mar 2012

I LOVED my stay at Duo hostel. Mark, the manager, really made it feel like home. Since it was my first time in DC, he gave me maps and showed me where to go and what to avoid.... and every bit of his advise was good. The facility was super clean and well taken care of, especially for being a hostel. 24 hour staff at the front door and two security locks to get into the building made it super safe. Free towels, laundary and dinner on Sunday night made it extra amazing. I will be back again!