YHA London Thameside

A good hostel as we were staying just one night for a concert at the 02 Arena. Would of liked free WiFi, but apart from that it was fine, a good basic hostel, good value for money in London.

Enrico Hotel

A good located hostel. Basic but good value for money. Basic breakfast and basic room. But does the job.

Hanover Hotel

Pineapple Guesthouse

Phuket, Thailand

Sunny Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

LSE Passfield Hall

Fantastic Location. Clean and great value for money. Would definitely recommend this to other people .

Casa Consell

Barcelona, Spain

Really clean hostel, and a great location, great staff, will stay there again , when I go back. Completely recommend it. X

Astor Victoria

If you stay in the private room on the 1st floor, it can be a bit loud, and it's pretty busy at breakfast time, looking for somewhere to sitdown and eat, but the location in London is brilliant.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

I Thought it was in a great location. The only thing that let it down for me was the cleanliness of the toilets/showers. but was good value for money.

Pension Stella

Santorini, Greece

Loved this hostel, was great, George and his wife were brilliant, picked us up from the airport and took us back, and couldnt do enough for us, its good location. 5/10 min walk from the centre. very clean and safe. if i ever go bck to santorini i will be staying there again.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Location wise, i think this has to be one of the best Hostels in Athens, brilliant. Very clean. My only complaint was there was only one controller for the air conditioning so each time we wnated it turning on, we had to go down to recption. but other than that very good.