Astor Hyde Park

Great hostel! Would definitely stay there again in a heart beat! Best location for a hostel that I have stayed in in London. The people that worked there were great and were very helpful.

Adam&Eva Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

In a great location, very clean, and nicely decorated.It was in a perfect location and easy to get to by tram.Our only complaint was that when we arrived an hour before checkin, the manager Eva was annoyed and putout by our early arrival. She seemed frustrated that we wanted to store our luggage and use the restroom before check in. Later, she was helpful but we felt awkward after our initial meeting. The pillow and blankets were thin, but otherwise it was a nice stay. I recommend staying here.

• 16th Apr 2012

Dear guests, I am very sorry if you got this impression of me. It is no problem to store your luggage before the check-in time. But in the morning the Hostel is very busy and we want to provide the maximum comfort for our guests. So all the facilities are available for accommodated guests only.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great stay. Really cool decorations. The hostel was in a great location with lots of restaurants to eat at. A little far from the main attractions in Berlin but it was a super easy tram ride to those places. Very clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful when it came to asking for directions and times of trams/buses. Easy to get to from the main train station. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!

• 13th Apr 2012