• Australia, Couple, 25-30
Sul Porto, Cinque Terre, Italy
1st Jul 2014

We stayed as a cpl for 3 nights in riomaggiore. The staff were nice, but had a mix up so she upgraded us for free for the 1st night for no extra charge to an awsome apartment overlooking the harbour. Buuut for the other two night she changed us to another room which was in an awsome location BUT it was seriously damp and mouldy! the dehumidifier stopped working and we both got really chest sick from the first night staying in the room... I'd stay again but not in the 2nd room!

La Pescheria Backpackers, Venice, Italy
3.1
5th Oct 2013

The front door was actually broken which meant anyone could walk in off the street into the actual hostel. I paid €40 on a wknd for extremely basic accom worth €15 if it were anywhere else other then Venice!

Cinque Terre Holidays, Cinque Terre, Italy
2.0
5th Sep 2013

Alright, I booked this accom as per description on hostelworld app. Latest checkin is 7:30pm. Once I booked it I got a confirmation stating latest check in is 5pm. It was 5:17pm so I decided to phone the hostel to just let them know the situation and that I would run to get there asap. The owner or worker absolutely abused me... He actually said the words 'so I was your last resort, no thanks you' and hung up on me. I would highly recommend not staying Here. Don't waste your money on people like

Hostel Pisa, Pisa, Italy
8.0
2nd Sep 2013

They have a killer kitchen!!! Ideal base if ur wanting to do day trips around Tuscany! Bathroom was pretty gross but defo not the worst iv seen lol! Pretty good out door area and they do BBQ nights which is fun!

A&O München Hackerbrücke, Munich, Germany
4.9
6th Aug 2013

I waited In reception for over 3hrs... They refused to put us in a room straight away after we'd spent 12hrs in transit! Poor customer service

Flying Pig Beach Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.9
30th Jul 2013

It's pretty good value u for money, but the atmosphere is way to dull to me! The staff seem really friendly but all the other guests apart from a few fellow ozzies were dull and possibly deranged haha possibly from all the smoke ?!? The bathrooms were foul! Would be fine for a one nighter but is seriously far from Amsterdam! Stay in flying pig downtown! It's awsome

7.1
4th Jul 2013

Wifi was great for me but average for others. The bar stays open all night which is awsome...: didn't really offer group activities like other hostels do. Felt like u were more at a hotel.

Hi Jessie! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to hear you liked the place we really hope to see you again!