Location Finland, Gender Female, Age 28

Interhostel, Stockholm, Sweden
31st Jul 2015

HI-Toronto, Toronto, Canada
13th Apr 2014

Beds were good. The downstairs bar can be a bit loud and you can hear it in the room till 2am.

HI Boston, Boston, USA
7th Mar 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! And I've seen a lot of really bad ones and really good ones. The breakfast was great. Bagels, porrige, eggs... a lot to eat. They even had free food at night time. I wish I could of stayed longer!

Britannia on William, Perth, Australia
28th Jan 2013

Kangaroo Inn, Perth, Australia
26th Jan 2013

This was one of the best hostels I've ever seen.

Dear Guest Thank you for review. Good to hear that that facilities and staff met your expectations. Cheers Innkeeper

790 on George, Sydney, Australia
7.7
31st Dec 2012

The Old Swan Barracks, Perth, Australia
7.4
25th Jun 2012

They don't have many all girl rooms so I had to change rooms between mixed and female doorms couple of times when I extended my stay. Doorms and bathrooms were pretty good. The kitchen was always dirty. They don't have milk for breakfast. They have everything else normal but you have to buy your own milk. Odd!

Rainbow Lodge Perth, Perth, Australia
3.1
21st Jun 2012

This was the worst hostel I've ever been in! Really cold, it felt like being outside all the time. No windows in the rooms. No lockers. The room door didn't automaticly lock so it was unlocked most of the time. Breakfast was only toast no cereal. Bedbugs in beds. The only good thing was free internet which was pretty good. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Hello Kiira, Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time here at the lodge. I do not seem to have a complaint form lodge regarding your complaint and would have liked to hear your complaint at the time of your stay as I feel we could have improved your experience with us. I would like to explain that due to our extensive spraying and checking of beds and mattresses that we have been bed bug free for over 6 months. Without a single compliant from another customer regarding this matter it saddens me to hear that you feel you have had a problems with bedbugs. A lot of the time backpackers mistake mosquitoes bites for bed bug bites as they do not have the experience or knowledge regarding bed bugs and are easy to jump on the bed bug wagon. Our breakfast is free and generally toast, tea, coffee and jam are standard breakfasts served here in Perth. Very few hostels offer this service. We do not have self locking doors as we feel that customers are mature enough to press the lock in at the back of the door if they want the room to be secure. We offer our service like a share house. We want people to feel at home and enjoy the company of others. I hope that you will come back sometime and see the improvements that have been made since your time here.

Backpack OZ, Adelaide, Australia
15th Jun 2012

They had free breakfast with peanutbutter and free wifi. Great hostel! I would go back.

Exford Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
5.7
25th May 2012

The lockers were terrible. Breakfast was good.

Canberra City YHA, Canberra, Australia
5th Mar 2012

The best hostel I've stayed in Australia. It is quite expensive, but there isn't much to choose from in Canberra. The hostel was clean the staff and other guests were nice. Great location. The only things I could of hoped for is free breakfast and some free internet time. Other than that, very good!